Reviews for Look at Me
StarryVx chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
£1 for the tube? I wish! Public transport's a small bloody fortune here in London. Great story, I'm enjoying spotting places near my house like South Bank! Wooooo go London!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
good job on your stories
NewEngland2912 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
is this story going to be continued because its pretty good!
JJ1234 chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
hahaha great chapter it was really good please update soon :)
culleni42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
pls update
A chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
I love this story! Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next. :)
DuskitMermaid chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
Ah! I've been waiting and waiting, and chapter twelve's still not up! ...I'd love it if you updated. :D

This is a great story.
DuskitMermaid chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey,

I just read this chapter and I think it's really good! I love it! I'll read the rest tonight.
akeim chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Hey there, BB! So, I've had this fic on my list to read for a LONG time, and I'm ashamed to say that I've just now gotten to be able to read it.

It was SO worth it! I love this story! There's always something lovable about a shy Edward, and this story is no exception. When he said, "Don't hurt me, Bella", I fell in love with the guy myself!

And I love that Angela and Bella are cousins and are so close in your story. Always liked that Angela, hehe.

Your writing is lovely, and I can't wait to read more of your adorable Edward and Bella. Talk soon! ]
LittleLea05 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
ok sorry it took me forever to read this..but I did and I would totally have a panick attack if I got gifts like that for my b-day...haha...Edward is a keeper for sure..hehe..cant wait for more and talk soon
nexxus123 chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Loved it as always. It was well worth the wait...OMG, Edward got her the bracelet and now they are officially a couple. This chapter was so cute...see you on FB!
OCDE chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
im still reading
saraheden chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Cute cute cute! I liked this chapter a lot! I was wondering if you were ever going to post or not and then you did. :)

Update soon please!

I always look forward to what's going happen next in this story. Especially their relationship. Any jealousy? Funny moments? Edward getting a little frisky? Please give me hints! :D
elfinchakie chapter 11 . 8/10/2009