Reviews for Death Bed
Xavva chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Loved this little series. I imagined, when Meghan came bursting in to the Glass House, Shane just saying "so that means we're over, right?"
Meghan scoffs says some remark about them not being together in the first place and Shane just turning round and kissing Claire. "Waited three months to do that!" Kind of thing. Great reading!
Chey chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
This is definitely one of my favourite fanfictions EVER!It has suspense,action,greed and lust and was amazing to read!I couldn't stop reading once I started! Please make more Morganville fanfictions to read!
udntned2no chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
U my friend are absolutely wonderful! I luvd how u kept the reader in suspense and gave claires desicion a new view point like how instead of it being valient and good it was selfish and vain. It amazed me to no end and was stunning to the point of tears, i almost cried wen shane was snooging meghan in frnt of claire. Your story line is impecable with a twist few saw comig. In other words ; you are a genious so please keep on writing.
that emo girl chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
loved it i think i would be so kwl to do another 1 !
SaffyrePaper chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I like this story!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
i love this story
onceuponBlackSapphireShadows chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Love how i'm reviewing this two years after completion, but what can I say I LOVE THIS STORY!

It made me laugh, it made me sad, it made me angry and so on...

really good story line, its the type that doesn't have A LOT happening yet A LOT happens...if that makes sense.

Great ( time by 3876589765 *lol*) story!

:D
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
just wanted to say these chapters were awesome!
yay chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
This could use polishing, but the overarching plot is good.
yay chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I love the Myrnin Claire moment.
yay chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
The appearance change is generally a no-no, just so you know. I like Cara's attitude.
Hey chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
Great wish there was more romance though
Gabzz777 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It was such a gr8 story! i loved it. I acc found myself crying at the end :'( It was really good. This is def one of my fav story's :) Your a gr8 author. :D
Charliee chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! I loved it.. Well apart from the fact Claire and Shane had fights, she almost died etc...It had a great story-line :) I really loved it! Loved the ending.. how Shane got all his feelings off his chest.. The Shane/Claire-feelings-talk was amazing, it made me want to cry, because it was sooooo sweet! Thankyou for writing this!
twilightbookworm1224 chapter 20 . 3/24/2011