Reviews for RDA
Harles chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Well. I certainly got prompted into reviewing.

I like how they met in the end. A flustered Caitlyn is a fun Caitlyn.

I don't know if the ambiguity was intentional, but at first I thought it was Nate who hung up the second time (which seemed like a nice twist to me).
Meeperz3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was cute; I liked it. You're definitely a really good writer - way better than most of the crap on here, with their primitive grammar and lack of spell checks and editing. I feel you put a lot of work into this.
Cremello chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. I like it. RDA seems like a fun problem to have, except for when you get the phone bill...
it's simply me chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
that was seriously entertaining. I mean, the plot was so unique, and so simple, that everything just fell into place. there probably is no going wrong with this sort of thing. You did really good on it! So yeah, good!
nevershoutbribri chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE READING THIS MESSAGE!

If you receive a random phone call, IT IS NOT ME.

Seriously, it's someone else who read this and decided it might be fun. Really.

...Just kidding.

Maybe.

ANYWAY.

I loved it. ;)

If that ever happened, meaning if Nate -cough- Nick answered, I sure as hell WOULD kiss the moon and ask for his lovely hand in marriage. But, life isn't fanfiction, now is it? Because I doubt Nick Jonas would answer a random unknown number.

Favorited.

deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ooh. I love this, especially the concept.

The awkwardness at the end (ie, Caitlyn's little speech problems) are so endearing; I kept on smiling during that part.

A very sweet story, I enjoyed reading every word of it.

:D
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
interesting
Sunset Clouds chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice! An RDA, I love it! I mean, yeah, it wasn't one of your best work, but it's not like it was horrible! It was thoroughly enjoyable! And humourous!
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hehe silly Caitlyn hanging up on Nate. lol, at least they meet up in the end. I love the idea behind this,its really original :)

xx
Kacee chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved that.

Awesome job, as always ;)

Hugs,

Kace
Pwnguin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really really liked this one.

And I just scrolled up to see who wrote this. LOL, I was about to talk to you like some other random author I didn't know.

PYRO! It was awesome, and really really cute. I thought she called Shane for a second. Aha.

I didn't like that she didn't believe him after singing. I mean... really... no one else could possibly sound like Nate, right? ... I think.

But when she met him at the concert, I was like, Okay fine, they win. xD That was a cool meeting. Though, it would have been cool to hear like a two sentence story of the phone call from Caitlyn.

But overall, awesome oneshot. I sometimes dial random numbers, but usually the ones I dial don't exist. xD

-Michelle
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh. My. God. Can't stop giggling. It's just so brilliant. And so Caityln. And Nate, thinking it's fate that she called him. *giggles again* Just too great.

I'm just wondering one thing. Can I borrow the "Kiss a stranger without an introduction" dare for a story? It just sounds like it would be something interesting to revolve a story around, if you don't mind?
1927 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
so Pryo,

this was probably the most squeal-inducing thing i've read in a long time. and it makes me want to sit down and call random numbers for hours and hours and hours hoping that by some strange fate, or destiny, nate/nick jonas will be on the other end.

fat chance. see what you've done to me, Pyro?

on the other hand, this basically made my day. i don't know how you flip from all your heart-wrenchingly crazy beautiful stuff to this smilesmilesmile story. but it's fantastic. and you're kind of brilliant at dialogue. i just wanted to hug nate millions of times during this. the bit about therapy and clinical insanity..well, that killed me. and caitlyn's thoughts were absolutely priceless.

so, thanks for making me grin.

xo, cami

p.s. i read your massive review reply thing on your profile, and got to thinking. it's got to be ridiculously hard to do that, seeing as #1-i'm sure you've got a life, and #2-you've got more fans than..i don't know what. the jonas brothers? haha. i've decided that you, Pyro, are the JB of FF. that being said, i wanted to let you know that i would forgive you if you didn't reply to the reviews i write. because i'm not making your job any easier. so, since this story fell under the 'kickass' category, i'll let it slide-and i'll love you anyway, for giving me this uncontrollable grin. just letting you know. ;) have a beautiful day!
Don't Use It Any More chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this is a totally cool and funny story!

RCD hm I might try it and see if I find someone like that :)

Loved the story

Lou
readergirl12345 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hehe it was good. I loved the whole RDA thing and how she ends up calling Nate Black. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »