Reviews for Resilience
PikachuSavesTheDay chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Yay! 25 reviews! D Nice job on this bro!
erieh chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I think this is one of the perfect descriptions of Maka and Soul's relationship, well, not that romantic one, although I think that the ending is quite implied that it goes up to there.
To be honest, I cannot imagine those two having that kind of bond as what lovers have, but their character here seemed to be fitting like what it was in the anime. I mean, it wasn't too mushy but it wasn't too plain either because they totally act like this, unlike any other stories that had the both of them acting like a couple totally in love. Please don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against them being presented as a common couple but they were being so out of character and I still think that this story is one of the best stories I've read. And just right! :)
Sorry for being talkative. Haha! XD
ilovecookiesandcake chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
LOVE IT! xD
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love it!

My fave ones are:

Shadow, Cut, Before, Background Music, Women, Property, Sensibility, Destination, Rationalization.

Very good!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awww I loved them all! "Women" was my favorite lol
smos chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sweet and simple. I love it!
MiNiTaRd TrIbE chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like the way you wrote this fic and spaced it out (format is probably what I'm saying?). I also really like the style and the little messages in each of the words and the sentence that follows. Fantastic job :D
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
awww so so beautifully made ;) there all good i jsut don't know which is the best in my favor _ hahah
jaokolad chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Each filled me with a certain fuzzy gooeyness. X3 I loved it!

Before

Before he transformed, he took her hand for a brief second and caught her eyes, voice filled with strength, "Be careful."

That line I first imagined to be the before the very very first time he changed for her, at the piano in that hall of frames. I reread it and could see it for any instance, but that initial image made me shudder. Awesome!
xXSundae SurpriseXx chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Just happened to stumble across this fanfiction and thought it was pretty cool. The sentences were very cute. Liked 'Argument' and was thinking that you should try to write it as a cute one-shot. ;)

~S.S.
shortybubbles27 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hm.. Some were a bit confusing, I do admit, but! There is a but, they all made sense in the long run. Luvz and hugz all around!
Meg chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Usually I do not like these kinds of fics, but you wrote these so perfectly and in-character that I simply couldn't help loving everything. Your subtlety and lack of names gives the fic an intriguing manner, which made it very enjoyable to read.

Good work!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i adore it~
Kapootya chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was such an enjoyable read! Thank you so much for writing it :) Great job! and great imagination :)
EdenEmilie chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
ok, it has already been said that i adore this story. but...*MegaFanGirlSQUEE!* women makes me laugh so much, and dialouge pretty much hits the nail on the head :) oh how i love Soul&Maka. you should most definately write more!