Reviews for Drawing Ino
I like this.. :3
Moniregar chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This fic was AWESOME
Intania chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
My compliments will never do justice to this masterpiece :) love this so much! Am an artist so i can feel sai's struggle here, please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Love it! More please!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
oh my god this is brilliant
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love this! :)
simber chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm extremely picky when it comes to fan fiction, but I gotta say... This is a work of art, whether or not you're in the fandom. You could put different names to it and submit it to a newspaper or magazine and they'd take it. It reads more like poetry and prose, and the characters are represented beautifully. The reader is really seeing through the eyes of an artist, finding beauty even in the struggle for emotion.
I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for posting it. 3
InoSaiLove chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Woooooow. That's beautiful! I love how you wrote Sai. I think you gave him justice :))
My hat's off to you mate!
Hx chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow! Didn't fully get it but it was good
Himeflye chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Present tense is insanely hard to write. I have read it in published works, hated it; tried to write it myself, hated it worse. Your story was so beautiful I hardly noticed the tense until you mentioned it. Keep it up, you did brilliantly
Dawnation chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
STICK TOO THIIIIIIIS this is one of the best oneshots i have ever read.
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Good form! (Is that phrase used anymore?)
You know, drawing or writing about anyone who defies proper defination is beyond frustating.
How troublesome...
(...)
v.
Ekun Asha.
SnowyWolfe chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It's beautifully written, realy it is. I liked it very much. It was enjoyable as I yearned for him to accept her as she is and just love her.
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well, it was great present tense, and I adored Sai in this! Everyone's under the impression that he doesn't have feelings is a lie, for he shall learn them (: and Ino will teach him. Very adorable. I like it so much (:
fhclause chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow...that was lke..the best POV of Sai I've ever read. The contradiction was beguiling and the confusion was real. It just draw out that Sai still don't really understand real life or love and it was interesting to read that he 'hated' Ino for not able to sketch her properly. Haha! I love it!