Reviews for Splitting Open
jublke chapter 1 . 6/9
I've read this a couple of times now, and you really capture the unique agony that is a migraine. Poor Dean!
SiriusBlackCat chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
i loved this! sorry you had to be in pain for this inspiration haha but this was a great oneshot:) sammy taking care of dean is my weakness tbh and i loved the summary "just an excuse for some hurt!dean really" hahhaha great job on this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Aaaaaamazing just amazing luvd thoroughly
Simple yet touchin pls keeping weiting such wnderdul stories
franlhd chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
the ŕ3fdffwcy3 ,,
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
:D
CarneolCalendula chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Great story :-)
sabidoche chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oooh! My heart sink when Dean's heart but I like it so much! (Yeah I know, I'm crazy :D) Anyway, I love your story. Good Job :)
aries.girl67 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Your description of headaches is completely relatable. I've never personally had a migrane, but this sounded accurate from what I've heard.

I loved the brotherly dynamic as well as the realistic hospital scene, and I really hope to read more Supernatural fics like yours.
GrammarDemon chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Confession: I opened your story because of your avatar. (Is that a Gypsy Vanner?) But then I started reading and didn't want to stop. I like your writing style; it's got a nice flow to it.

Did Sam salt and burn the soldier and refill the grave? I wasn't sure, though I figured he must have and Dean just wasn't paying attention. Ouch! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Thanks! Great story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Nicely done. The descriptions were great and I could feel just how bad it was as you continued to write about how poor Dean was holding up. Good thing he had Sam who knew what to do! :D
undecidable chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I can totally empathize with you and with this story. I suffer from chronic headaches- basically a migraine as bad as the one described all day every day for the last 3 years. No one knows what is causing it or how to cure it. The only reason I can even function (barely) is by taking narcotics daily. I've found myself in the ER at least 6 times a year for it but have never spent the night. Reading this story made me want to hug Dean and you cuz I know how awful a bad headache is.
SayLo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good story! 3 am i should sleep now lol
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hey, Your fanfic was simply amazing. It was very much like reading it out of a book. Riveting and it kept my eyes glued to the screen. :3 Keep up the awesome work.
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Such a sweet story! Usually I prefer Sam hurt and Dean being the protective older brother but this story was perfect. I've been wanting to read a good hurt Dean story recently and haven't found any to my liking- this one totally did it for me. Great job :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »