Reviews for Resolve
RecklessAmmo chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
When will this story be updated?
XJ26483 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
When will you update this?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
awesome...
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
and toji just stood there watching while rei was violated, and shinji fought?
Remzal Von Enili chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
*sits and waits at computer for the changes and new chapters* I shall wait for eternity if I must.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
...your fusing them with the angels
Starfire99 chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
14 MONTHS is a little longer than a "small break". When are you finally going to update this story again?
king of the shadows chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
hey king of the fallen this is reinusha here just wanting to say love what you have done with this story so far and great choice of music for that last fight scene just gotta love breaking benjamin's music anyway cant wait to see how you keep this story goin

may the shadows keep you safe in her in her rapture
chunnin33 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Great story so far, loved the communique between Shinji and Adam, and the effect his presence has on the plot-line. Can't wait too see what will happen if you introduce Asuka.

Bit sad to see the hiatus message :( hope to see you back and feeling revitalized soon; good luck with your overhaul efforts.

chunnin33
Kiyoushu chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
If shinji is Adam and rei is lillith does that mean asukas going to be the reincarnation of eve
Kiyoushu chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Blades252 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i like this... :D
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
An Literate Arrogant Nymph Lovin Royal Pain in the Ass Impossible Unstoppable Statistical Impossibilty ! That is your version of Shinji Ikari...AND IM FUCKIN LOVING IT!
xXcrowstorm chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
great story! love how gendo gets owned,and i cant wait to see what shinji does to asuka, hope he dosent kill her though...
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Great story. The only thing that I disliked was rape on Rei. I jut like her, if it was on Asuka I wouldn't care too much. I guess that Shinji and Rei won't like Asuka too much. I wonder what she will try to do?