Reviews for The Driving Lesson
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Fabulous job writing this fanfiction. :-)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Terrific fanfiction and chapter. :-)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Terrific chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Fantastic chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Awesome chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I guess Ziggy wasn't kidding about being terrible at driving. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SlothKeeper chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Awe, tear for Ziggy. So sad.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
good chapter & more please
The Wandering Muse chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Hmm~ maybe he merged the green ranger power into himself? would be one of the possible solutions since you left it at that and my brain's "overloading" cuz it's just evil to leave it at that!
thepenultimatefailure chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
Awesome story! Sorry I didn't review any of the previous chapters, I was so into the story I couldn't take a break. The characters voices were perfect and the plot was interesting and coherent. However, at some points it felt like you were trying to fit the maximum ammount of info into as small a space as possible. I'm not saying it hurt the story, just that elaboration isn't always a bad thing. Umm, I know I'm not exactly qualified to be giving advice, sorry. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, I really hope you do a sequel, if you do I will definitly r&r. Thank you for writing this great story, keep up the amazing work _
lemonrocker chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
how in the name of sam's heck did he save himself. Love your story. Really makes me happy to a point. Really sad about jessica

your escentric reader

lemonrocker
Warlord-Xana chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
yeah that seems like Doc k wondering what cause Ziggy suit to do that (personally i think its the morphing grid that did it) but personally i think like the ranger she glad ziggy okay, after all she doesn't want to lose more people close to her too.
DayDreamer211 chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Great story! I really love Ziggy's story.

“I trust you guys, it’s just, I’ve already lost two families. I’m not strong enough to love a third.”

That line was so great. It was so bittersweet.

Anyway, great job! Is there gonna be a sequel?
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 5/30/2009