Reviews for To Ashes
Belle chapter 6 . 7/9
Type your review here. please please please continue with your story, I love it but I also miss Kathy and Taylor and wondering how Kathy took the fact that Marie was missing and I hope that the council burns in hell I hate Nate though.
Winter chapter 6 . 6/19
This is such an AMAZING story. I love the whole entire thing! I was actually angry at some characters for hurting Marie, making you an unbelievably good writer! This story is too good to just end there, you must keep writing! Every day I couldn't wait to get to this story, I would stay up till 2 in the morning just reading it! FINISH IT PLEASE!
bizzaretime chapter 6 . 5/24
This story seems to be a lot older! i mean it's 2016 now...
But still, you gotta end this story completely.
I've waited for two whole year!
Please update!
LaurenForReal chapter 6 . 5/16
Please oh pretty please finish this story i just found and i can't reading it i have to say to you are an amazing writer please finish the sequal
LaurenForReal chapter 6 . 5/16
Please oh please please please finish this story i just found it and i can't stop reading it
asheeharshinee2001 chapter 1 . 5/14
This story is superb but with a sad ending...
miranda chapter 1 . 5/11
the best vamps story ever
Your writing is heart throbbing ;)and surelyi want to read the rest of it fastly and if u had uploaded it already then plz send it 2 me:-);0
Rayney chapter 6 . 3/17
Totally awesome please update soon pleaseee!*thumbs up*
Julie Draper chapter 6 . 1/25
Write more please , they should get married and have a child and run into something shocking , that they will have to work together with werewolfs and defeat it , or they can defeat the council together , that would be awsome/im sorry im just really hooked lol I love it I hope you continue to write this
eshaana chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Paramour is my one of the favourite stories now onwards. You r excellent ..I enjoyed it so much I cant explain u ..
lovely angel chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
I loved your story & am seriously waiting for the next chapter.
shikha chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Type your review here.
i have become your big fan. Damian and Marie are just made for each other. chapter 6 is as excellent as previous chapters. now waiting has become impossible for me so please please post the next chapter.
Trinity Nalls chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! You NEED to write more! I LOVED your book! and Paramour! I Loved them both! please write more!
Aanya chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
I've never read something like this before it was simply specialy and extremely greeeeeaaaaaat...I've no words to describe it it it wasssssss...,,...mmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...out of the world!
I've no other definition. ;):):p