Reviews for Red Light, Green Light
EngLitLover chapter 24 . 10/24
Wonderful story. Love your modern adaptation.
EngLitLover chapter 10 . 10/24
This is a variation, Emma falls for Churchill
EngLitLover chapter 4 . 10/24
Heather has been done wonderfully. Love your modern interpretation of Austen characters.
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 10/23
Banter between Jack and Emma is really funny and well done.
4leafclover0120 chapter 24 . 4/22
Fantastic story!
4leafclover0120 chapter 15 . 4/22
Question: how old is everybody?
amazed chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
jhjhjhj SO GOOD u have to do more
roisin chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
help says emma
Moonprincess92 chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
This story is like ... amazeballs. I adored all your P&P stories, and now I've finally read this and it's just as good. Basically everything you write is amazing. I loved this, loved Emma and Jack and everything! Brilliant. :D
alleaf chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
Wow, I loved this! Pretty much love everything you write, hehe. This really made my day, so thank you for sharing! :)
leira123 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
My heart has grown two sizes during this story.
Big love for this one.
kaaterinapetrova chapter 24 . 5/17/2014

I literally just finished this story - after starting it ages ago - and wow. It was amazing! You brought in Anne from Persuasion - HOW ARE YOU SO BRILLIANT. This whole story was exquisite and I loved the banter, the hilarity and damn, Emma and Jack were amazing from start to finish. Your writing was gorgeous even though Heather kinda pissed me off a bit but who cares?

This was really brilliant - well done you.
xGoldenSnitchGirlx chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
EEEEEHHH SO GOOD! Your writing is suburb, and your adaptations are perfect (aside from the America setting, but I'm very English, I can't help it ;) ) I hope you do more stories in the future, in the meantime I'm going to have to reread the ones you've done. Thank you!
xGoldenSnitchGirlx chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Just finished 'Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand' for the fourth time, and just need some more! Your writing style is so effortless to read and it really lends itself to your versions of modern Austen. I can't wait to read this one for the first time, though I'll have to pace myself to make I don't get through it in a day. Thank you so much for your stories!
leira123 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Womdeful transition into modern day characters. Granted, Jane Austen never embellished on their characteristics much, but I'm loving the fun.