Reviews for Mind, Body, and Soul
MissChriss chapter 1 . 9/25
That was lovely. When Sasuke says "It smells like rain" you made me cry. I really enjoyed reading this.
Godaimehokage chapter 1 . 6/30
It was really awsm
Awwww, this was the best ;(
Very beautiful :)
Ihutheawesome chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was beautiful and made perfect sense they are like the trinity Mind, Body, and Soul you got it spot on
LeafTwin1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was a wonderful and awesome story. I love how they all hang of together, rain or sunshine. I love how they all fit the trinity and how they all accept it and don't forget it. I especially enjoy that Sasuke kept and doesn't let anyone see it because it's that special. It's a brilliant and sweet story. Cheers and ta for writing and posting this story. I know my twin will love it.
sharingang chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Ahh even the idea of ex-best friends makes my chest hurt. I wish they had included more team 7 moments in canon before Sasuke left, would've made the emotional roller coaster all that much steeper.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I wish there were most fics about the three of them...this one's one of the really good ones that I've been hoping to find!
0rchidd chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Wow that was really beautiful, I loved the element of the rain. Rain is magical. The quite connectedness between the three of them was really moving. I completely agree with each of their places in the Trinity too. The final piece of the chapter really got me when Kabuto thought he could smell rain. I love that he never forgot, I think Im going to cry now... Really, really beautiful.
Lunaleen01 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww, I'm melting right now
that was so sweet and so perfect ,
they complement each other so well
Hazel L chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG I was so touched I think I might even start crying. I really love how naruto was like what?! Did you call sasuke the body bc you lorikeets his body!? Lol. But this was so touching and thi a really makes me feel better knowing that Sasukes evil right now...kind of
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
AWWWWW! I'm close to tears so sweet
Lonely Athena chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So good, it has a deeply meaning and i love it, from the first word to the last one. Just, perfect.

I would love to read another one like this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love.
Sasuke betrayed them in the end though.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was really sweet! I love how embarrassed each of them was, especially Sasuke. XD I think you did a fantastic job on this one!
Watching from a Window chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
dear lord, i very nearly cried. it *sniffle* suites them so *sniffle* well...

*wahhhhhhhhh*