Reviews for Stormbound
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was perfection! Your writing is so well read! It felt like i was reading a novel!
Nitereader chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wow. I don't think I've hated Harry so much... he made me want to vomit... or despised Snape so much for being pathetically weak, in all the fanfiction I've ever read.

I can safely say I hated this.

Your Harry and Sirius deserved each other.
FearlessAngel269 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG Love It!
dramioneginnyharry chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Alsome story
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Really liked the story... except for Severus' defense at one point: "I did tell you, Harry, every single damn day! You just didn't hear me!". Really? Is Severus really going to continue only saying "I love you" when Harry is fast asleep, even after seeing how insecure Harry is? Shouldn't he shoulder part of the blame?
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this was amazing! please consider writing this from Lucius and Remus's point of view i want to c their happy ending too! would u write it? i really hope so cuz this was really good!
mmm chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
that was awesome, youre very talented
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I like this a lot. You should do a coresponding fic about lupin/malfoy. i would have liked to read it.
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
great story
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i don't like the fact that sirius can make harry doubt severus, but i like the fact that when they finally talk to eachother they find a way back to eachother.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this was good, but i feel it is just one chapter out of what could be a nice long fic. you could write about the two couples getting together, sirius's return and smear campain, the couples parting, then this chapter, finally remus and lupin getting back together and if sirius decides to come around.
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love it. It isn't pointless PWP, the storyline was easy to follow, and it was just a beautiful Severus/Harry story.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
good story
halfwayhopeful chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was absolutely wonderful. It was interesting, it wasn't PWP, and, most importantly, it was convincing. Bravo.