Reviews for It's You, But It's Not You
Bell.Bit chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
oh this is crazy! and aw shock loves lock! and by the looks of it he loves he back aw! i cant wait for this to be continued XD.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!
Emperor Itaelia chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Ooh... a teaser! Kind of sounds like a dream to me, but that may be because it's just a few short paragraphs, but... Oh, just ignore me. XD I'm going insane.

Great choice of song! Seems to elaborate on what is going on. I like how you made it so we can't really tell what's going on; it adds mystery and makes you anxious for more. )

I like the last four sentences. Very sweet. )

No matter that it's short, it is excellent! I can't wait!

~InfernoShock

Oh, I just thought I'd share something interesting with you before I forget. For me there's an advertisement at the bottom and it is for masks. I just thought I'd share because I thought that sorta fit this and it gave me a little inspiration, so I thought it might help you as well. )
Halloween29 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
whoa, interesting, cant wait for the next or future chapters. cant wait this is a great story so far, til then PEACE XD
Delcesca Newby chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
not too bad. i love your idea. but i did find a few spelling mistakes. nothing too horrible. don't worry. your story is great and i can't wait to read more.
destinedtofly chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Cool idea! Update soon!
Halloween29 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
YAY, SO GLAD YOU FOUND A WAY TO UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY, IT'S SO FUNNY! I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! til then PEACE XD
Patchworkcrows chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
LOL Mally Mansion-Marilyn Mansion?
terribleramen chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
YAY!

You updated! Awesome! Keep going!

What do they mean 'get rid of her?'...hehehe...

HOLY (insert swear word of your choice here)! I'm losing my mind!

Update soon!

8D

buttonsxforxeyes
Emperor Itaelia chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I'm touched! You're too nice! )

I know how hard it is to get back into the writing mode, I've been trying to get back into it myself.

Ooh... alter-selves want to get rid of their... actual selves. That's rough. Is it just me, or do the alter characters seem... I don't know... less intelligent, or should I say, less evil? Hm.

Sweetness! You found a way to update! Cool!

I love the alter characters' names. Simply hilarious!

All that directed right back at you! You're a great friend as well, and a writer, too!

~InfernoShock
Patchworkcrows chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Okay I'm guessing SALLY is the Queen who would be MALLY. And JACK is Sally's HUSBAND but is named ZACK. Did I get it right?
terribleramen chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Ooh! Keep going! I hope you find a way to get on fanfiction during the summer. But you're lucky; my school laptops block EVERYHTING. You can't get on anything but school related sites...it's so retarded...

8D

buttonsxforxeyes
Emperor Itaelia chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Wow! I haven't been on in days! What's wrong with me?

O.o If I were LS&B, I'd be confused as heck and a bit homesick, but I'm not like them (I hope), so... I don't know.

Talk about SUSPENSE! XD I'm anxious to read the rest!