Reviews for Changing Seasons
t42n24t2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I really like the way your story is going. The focus on Kenji and Harumi is refreshing, since we cannot predict what they will do or who (friend or foe) they will meet. Looking forward to more.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Hoorah! You updated :)
GreenAwesomeness chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
aww...dude, continue. i know, do it during extendeds or winter break. then u'll actually have the time.
GreenAwesomeness chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Sano is a fugitive?
VellaVee chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I really like the way this story is turning out. It has a lot of potential.

It is slightly different considering the death of Saito and stuff in the previous chapter but its still good none the less. I'm sad to read about what happened to Sano and Yahiko, I hope Sano manages to come around again anyway

Oh and because I forgot to review for the previous chapter, i really like the way you ended it with Kenshin reaching for a sword that wasn't there, really dramatic! Old Habits do die hard!

Anyway this Chapter was good I can't wait to see more, I expected more of a reaction from Kenji about learning the truth about his Dad but its no big deal really.

Good job and good luck I hope to see more soon!

Silver
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Heyy! :D

This is a pretty nice story; it seems to be turning into an action story, which I like the best.

As a note though, since you said to tell you if something was off with the history, Saitou died in 1915. If Yahiko is seventeen in this fic, the year is 1885, or somewhere around there. This is probably more like an AU.

That part where Kaoru snuck up on Kenshin when he and Yahiko were talking was really funny!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
All Kenshin can do is warn Yahiko to be on guard. Yahiko is a full-fledged swordsman and can handle any enemy that would make an attempt on his family.