Reviews for Until We Meet Again
Amei, amei,amei!
Obrigada!
Um abraço.
Doc Yewll chapter 14 . 1/19
nunca fiquei com o peito tão apertado!
isso esta me matando!
estou amando!
Doc Yewll chapter 13 . 1/19
o que seria dos escritores, poetas, dramaturgos...sem os mal entendidos?
Doc Yewll chapter 11 . 1/19
Estou atordoada, maravilhoso...
Bruh chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
this story is so amazing... and I just can't stop crying, and why... why would you do this.
LynnEGib chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I could picture them in a good new ship exploring space!
Aunt Kathy chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Woah, this is DARK. However, I'm too hooked to stop reading it now... :)
razraz chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
I love your description of this story and it is so true. What a mess, I love a story where I get to say "No, just tell him!" and don't even realise I am doing it. you certainly pushed Janeway to the edge, but could still see her rationalising these things.
thanks for your story. even if it was published a long time ago, hope you still check your inbox
mab13j chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
Just found this. What a wonderful story, filled w/ angst and thoughtful reflection of both the situation's reality and KJ's emotional state. I had apsolutely no idea how you would get the characters out of this. I particularly like your take on C's response (not until she's "well") although I do think he could/would have been clearer so that so much wouldn't have been misunderstood. But what's the fun in that? Well-written too.
badmelk chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Wow! what a story! that bastard Durant was a great character, empek too. The fact that Kathryn was so traumatized was a needed progression. Now I'm gonna see what else you've got to read! :)
Extant chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
Woot! Awesome story! I really love how intelligently you worked out the plot, especially the way Empek saw through the deception and the way he and Janeway resolved it. Usually people leave massive plot holes in stories like this, but yours is pretty solid! I usually don't like OCs, but Empek's role in the plot was so engaging! I loved watching how his mind worked and wondering how he'd make the plot twist next, whether he'd deduce what was going on. Really, if you ever get the idea for a sequel, I'd love to see Empek, Kathryn, and Chakotay go at it again! :D Thanks for writing this!
Extant chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Standing ovation for these last five paragraphs!

"As her eyes glinted dangerously into his own, he felt the old electricity in the air. Janeway and Chakotay, locked in the same line of thought, engaged in the same dilemma, working together again with the same energy and resourcefulness that had forged their way through the Delta Quadrant. They'd defeated the Hirogen, outsmarted the Devore, overcome the peril of the Borg. And after a long absence, the formidable duo was back in business.

Jonathan Durant had no chance.

"My reputation for all of our lives," Chakotay said wryly. "I think I can handle that."

Janeway reached out and clasped his hand firmly in her own, gratitude and determination written on her face.

But strongest of all- hatred."
Extant chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Very nice, complex plot you've set up in chapter four! I like how thoroughly you've thought out how Durant eventually trapped Kathryn in a corner. My only question is, wouldn't Chakotay (and probably the others) have heard of Gretchen and Pheobe's deaths and have wondered at the strange coincidence? Seems like something Chakotay and the other Maquis experienced in subterfuge would think to investigate, if only to allay their own paranoia that it wasn't an accident, especially if Kathryn was suddenly out of character and refusing to see them. But overall very nice job!
Rachel Selina chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
This was such an unusal story, but the more I read the more I enjoyed it, I was so thrilled with the end, and would lvoe a sequel.
Lilycharmer359 chapter 16 . 11/23/2005
Just so you know this is by far one of the best voyager fics i have ever read and i think that you are an extremely talented writer. i have no complaints on this story or on your writing all of which i believe were incredible!