Reviews for Silence
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
"Don't Fuck With Nick Fury" is indeed a wise motto to live by.

This is psychotic and weird and a ton of fun. I dunno why I never read past the first chapter before. I love the X-men and G.I. Joe, and the combination of the two is like a geeky wet dream.
Chilord chapter 29 . 5/22/2011
You have a very nice mix of action and drama going on in this fic, along with a nice interacting weave of subplots, without making the mistake of making very complex characters two dimensional.

It's nice to see Destro, Storm Shadow and others portrayed with the depths their original creators gave them.

Only thing I'm worried about is since you picked up with Storm Shadow's brainwashing at Mindbender/COBRA's hands, you miss Zartan's.

Both he and Tommy were brainwashed to come back to COBRA.

But, I also won't stop reading if you don't ever make it a factor.

Simply a thought to ponder.

Thanks for sharing your work.
Karama9 chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Thank you for reassuring me on Hawk, but then I should have known. Hawk is too badass to be taken down by a mere bullet in the chest.

Loved the fight scene with Zartan, it was really intense and Fury pounding him was, I'll admit, extremely satisfying.

Poor Snake Eyes, desperately trying to compensate for not having super powers. It's tough to be a mere ninja when faced with a lot of mutants and sentinels.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Don't worry, I don't think anyone will want to shoot you. If we did that, we'd never find out the rest of the story! Great chapter, btw.
Quathis chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Good to see two old war hounds still can rough it up with the young whipper snappers. Good descriptions of the fight and how Hawk was processing it. Got a good laugh out of the X-men's antics with their Joe friends. How hard did Scarlett laugh at Snake Eye's new scent? Until next time.
Not so Dark chapter 28 . 5/19/2011
Backwards review; I just thought I should tell you, how awesome I think Cobra Commander is in this. You are doing an excellent job! With all of the individual personalities, the plot is developing beautifully. Keep it up!

With lots of love, hugs and cookies!

Liath
Not so Dark chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
"Don't fuck with Nick Fury" seems fitting. But dogs of war is just as good. This chapter was intense. From action, to comedy, to the consequences of Hawk being shot. I'm really looking forward to more!

I noticed two typos while reading this. First; "Nightcrawler's tail swished back and faith" is probably supposed to be "back and forth". And second; "...that a topic secret military installation" should probably be "top secret". Just thought you'd like to know.

Keep up the awesome work! I love this story, it is currently one of my top favorites. I especially love how AWESOME you have made Cobra Commander (he's my favorite character, of all time, tied up there with Starscream).

With lots of love, hugs and cookies.

Liath
zenbon zakura chapter 29 . 5/18/2011
dam those generals! go get granpas!

hurry update!
Bladestar chapter 29 . 5/18/2011
"Cry Havoc and let slip the Dogs of War."Julius Caesa

You know, I have to say I found the title very fitting when I remembered this quote for numerous reasons. It fit the chapter very well.

Also, you have to shoot some people in a fic, not many can do that for the sake of the plot or they make it happen to an obscure character. I applaud you for taking it a step further.

I cannot wait to see if Beachhead and Short Fuze succeed in getting Zartan. Heh, the irony of it would be if Zartan died from his injuries before they even got to them; however I do wish the boys good hunting.

Another chapter wonderfully painted.
TinySprite chapter 29 . 5/18/2011
Awesome chapter! I get the feeling things are gonna get very interesting, very fast.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 29 . 5/18/2011
I can't stop my gleeful laughter, THAT is what happens when you underestimate Nicholas Fury. Expect a huge beatdown as Zartan just found out.

But poor Hawk, I sensed you wouldn't let him die but it still depresses a person to see him in that state. I'm thinking Beach though plans to dish out some karma asap.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 28 . 5/12/2011
Yay! I'd been waiting for an update from this story, and you haven't disappointed! Great work!
Harry2 chapter 28 . 5/10/2011
If Sinister ever did try to combine the DNA of Scott Summers and Jean Grey with what was used to create Serpantor, I would A) Shudder, and B) Head for a place of safety. Messing with that is scary stuff!
zenbon zakura chapter 28 . 5/9/2011
dam he's good

hurry update!
Lynn Jones chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
can't wait to see what Lifeline's mutation is!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »