Reviews for Silence
zenbon zakura chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
i like how congress doesnt realize its instigating a modern day holocaust by speciating the evolved and past race hmmm hurry update!
HeroAmerica50 chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
Great chapter I can't wait till Spirits prediction comes to fruition as well as those newer predictions I'm so excited! But update whenever is most convenient for you! :)
susan chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
awesome story! please update soon

please and thank you )
Quathis chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
Sinister with Serpentor ... not a good combo for the world.

Getting a look at Beach and Lifeline's current problems was good. Both have difficulties with their situations and the MRA isn't helping them at all. Sentinels by Army bases look to be coming, if those pushy politicians in charge get their way.

The dream walking was cool, and Short Fuze might also go for some training with Strange. Astral projection would be useful for the Joes.

Until next time.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
I can be completely sympathetic with Lifeline. Just because you have the ability to do something, doesn't mean you are expected to do it. He abhors violence and its rather ridiculous of others to view that as stupid just because he has the power to crush a tank or pick up a train.

He has just as much responsibility in choosing NOT to use his powers to hurt others and rather to save people through nonviolent means. There is just as much thought that goes into picking up a person without breaking them as knowing how hard to hit someone. Hopefully some of the naysayers will finally get it.
Paul Cousins chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Good chapter.

It is cool that you plan a sequel.

Great scenes all around. Especially Short Fuse's scenes.

Also, we get a hint at Cobra Commander's abilities.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Karama9 chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Excellent as always. Shaking my head at Short Fuze a little though... he has a vision of Zartan fighting on their side, and the thought doesn't occur to him that maybe, just maybe, he shouldn't be trying to kill the man? I'll put it on account of grief over Hawk.

Love Dusty in this chapter. Always the guy who sees the good side of things and people. Or potential good side. Spirit being all excited about the idea of doing magic was great too, and Psyche Out was his usual adorably annoying self. :)
TinySprite chapter 30 . 7/15/2011
Aww, Gambit and Beach are becoming friends! Well...maybe.

Loved the part with Spirit and Forge. Also, very interesting with that bit at the end. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Harry2 chapter 29 . 5/31/2011
Some friendly advice for COBRA: DO NOT PISS OFF NICK FURY! Nick is like Logan. Treat him with respect, and there will be no problems. Mess with him, and there will be trouble. Try to kill him, like Zartan tried to do, and the GLOVES COME OFF! COBRA is about to find themsleves in a fight that they did not want. Messing with G.I. Joe is one thing, but SHIELD is a whole different Ball Game!
Knocks chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
I enjoy your story and I hope to read more of it!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 29 . 5/25/2011
"Don't Fuck With Nick Fury" is indeed a wise motto to live by.

This is psychotic and weird and a ton of fun. I dunno why I never read past the first chapter before. I love the X-men and G.I. Joe, and the combination of the two is like a geeky wet dream.
Chilord chapter 29 . 5/22/2011
You have a very nice mix of action and drama going on in this fic, along with a nice interacting weave of subplots, without making the mistake of making very complex characters two dimensional.

It's nice to see Destro, Storm Shadow and others portrayed with the depths their original creators gave them.

Only thing I'm worried about is since you picked up with Storm Shadow's brainwashing at Mindbender/COBRA's hands, you miss Zartan's.

Both he and Tommy were brainwashed to come back to COBRA.

But, I also won't stop reading if you don't ever make it a factor.

Simply a thought to ponder.

Thanks for sharing your work.
Karama9 chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Thank you for reassuring me on Hawk, but then I should have known. Hawk is too badass to be taken down by a mere bullet in the chest.

Loved the fight scene with Zartan, it was really intense and Fury pounding him was, I'll admit, extremely satisfying.

Poor Snake Eyes, desperately trying to compensate for not having super powers. It's tough to be a mere ninja when faced with a lot of mutants and sentinels.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Don't worry, I don't think anyone will want to shoot you. If we did that, we'd never find out the rest of the story! Great chapter, btw.
Quathis chapter 29 . 5/19/2011
Good to see two old war hounds still can rough it up with the young whipper snappers. Good descriptions of the fight and how Hawk was processing it. Got a good laugh out of the X-men's antics with their Joe friends. How hard did Scarlett laugh at Snake Eye's new scent? Until next time.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »