Reviews for Silence
guest127 chapter 38 . 1/30/2016
Been almost two years ur stories are good but when is the next chapter coming out i really want to see how this story ends so dont quit on this story
cheryl.leggans chapter 36 . 1/22/2016
This is my third time reading this story and I would love to have an update. 38 just leaves everyone hanging.
Skuller chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
love the mental conversation between ole BH and SE
great work
MaddyR chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
And to think, my favorite story of all stories (and that is really truly saying something, believe me!) originally started as a one-shot. . But, it hasn't been updated in sooooo long...
MaddyR chapter 38 . 6/17/2015
... I think, if you don't update soon, you'll be making yourself a liar. You said it wouldn't be a year til the next chapter, but it's getting closer every day! Please, give us more soon. It took me a long time to catch up with you, but now that I have, I can't wait to see what happens! Not to mention what kind of sheer randomness will come out of Deadpool's mouth next. Please, keep going! This is my favorite story ever!
susan chapter 38 . 5/30/2015
oh no poor beach head and the prisoners
getting supense thrilling though.
susan
cheryl.leggans chapter 38 . 5/1/2015
Ok the first time I read this I skimmed over most of it for anything involving my favorite joe dusty. This time I have read every word and I am really enjoying it. It would make a good movie. I wait patiently for more.
MaddyR chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
Oh my go*, this is, without a doubt, THE single funniest piece of writing in existence on the face of the Earth! I love your story! Thank you soooooo much for having a sense of humor like this.
Maddy R
Guest chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
Please continue - I love this story is Awesome!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2014
O shit Poor Beach. The box is going to make him into one hell of a mess. Glad to have a new chapter !
Guest chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
Love this story.
Marty F chapter 38 . 10/3/2014
About time!
BronwynCeltia chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
It wouldn't be the first time the Blackbird's been to space. Believe it made the trip during the original PHOENIX line.
Karama9 chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
I see that despite your resolve, you couldn't quite ignore Storm Shadow.

I love the scene with Xamot and Bishop - nice confusion of memories, and I just want to know what he does next.

Figures Beach would get in trouble. He's so disciplined... except when it comes to telling off bad guys. Yeah.
Dragowolf chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Oh boy... lots happening in this chapter. I'm on the edge of my sit wondering when Xamot will change sides, and if his brother will follow or not. Also what's going to happen to Beach Head and Gambit? Will they ever be rescued? And will Beach Head mentally survive the Box? Will Scarlett survive Deadpool?

Though I must add, I totally agree with Deadpool, the Awesome Mix is well named!
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »