Reviews for Silence
BronwynCeltia chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
It wouldn't be the first time the Blackbird's been to space. Believe it made the trip during the original PHOENIX line.
Karama9 chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
I see that despite your resolve, you couldn't quite ignore Storm Shadow.

I love the scene with Xamot and Bishop - nice confusion of memories, and I just want to know what he does next.

Figures Beach would get in trouble. He's so disciplined... except when it comes to telling off bad guys. Yeah.
Dragowolf chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Oh boy... lots happening in this chapter. I'm on the edge of my sit wondering when Xamot will change sides, and if his brother will follow or not. Also what's going to happen to Beach Head and Gambit? Will they ever be rescued? And will Beach Head mentally survive the Box? Will Scarlett survive Deadpool?

Though I must add, I totally agree with Deadpool, the Awesome Mix is well named!
Paul Cousins chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Good chapter, with a nice opening with Deadpool and you.
I look forward to the next chapter.
It is also clear that Deadpool not only saw the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but he saw the stingers at the end of that movie.
And Deadpool is right. That would be comedy gold.
susan chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
awesome! thankyou for the great read!
susan
Quathis chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
I was quite happy to this update. Xamot running into a mental wall inside Bishop from his own future self was interesting and I almost wondered if the mental shadow was going to upload some memories of its own, but I guess it didn't have the strength for that. Does open some possibilities, especially with so many ninjas running around. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Holy a, this was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
ValiantJokingThorn chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
OMG! THANK YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Harry2 chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Its good to see you back on this story! And I wouldn't mind seeing Scarlett and Logan as a regular GI Joe/X-Men combo. They work SO well together! And we all have to remember: DO NOT PISS OFF LOGAN! You do, there is no telling WHAT will happen!
KomodoClassic chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
Well, now I'm hoping that this story isn't dead. I found it, read it over the course of three days, and now...oh, come on! I want to know what happens to *deep breath* Beach Head, Lifeline, Cyclops, Tomax, Xamot, Deadpool, Weasel, Short Fuse, Bishop, Destro, Zartan, Hawk, the other Dreadnoks, the other Joes, and the Avengers. (I think that's everyone, but I'm probably wrong.)

Well, on to Et Cetera and Nnja Walkabout!

Love the 'verse. Keep writing!
Slytherin Studios chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
I love it, please update soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/1/2014
os this going to be updated soon? dont stop this story its to good if you decide to stop find someone to pick this up
MartyF chapter 37 . 9/30/2013
ru ever going to update ?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
great story should update soon you have been away to long so look like a change the cobra hierarchy is coming and are those with mutants will come over to the good side?
Marty F chapter 37 . 9/5/2013