Reviews for Silence
Guest chapter 37 . 8/21/2013
great story when are you going to update and what about your other stories I like reserecting the red and your other justice league stories you should continue those too.
Skyrill-Chan chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
i didn't know if you knew this or not but i thought it was cool so i decided to share

Tommy, Airborne's brother, was kidnapped by Cobra in an attempt to control people with psychic power and use them to take over the world.[6] Airborne and Flash rescue him and we also find out Airborne has some telepathic powers.

i got it from

wiki/Airborne_(Talltree)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Omg so agree with you cover girl and beach head are perfect. Omg love the pairing so far Flint /Lady jayne, Snake eye / Scarlett, Gambit and Rouge
love the story one of my faves!
susan chapter 37 . 4/12/2013
do you think you might have a side story with
capt america and beach head having a pie eating contest since they both love pie?
please and thank you for the great read !
susan
Shiary chapter 37 . 4/5/2013
Loki is having fun bein ... Love the story so far
Tamuril2 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
*bows* Sorry for the lateness of this review. Life decided to pay me a little visit. lol. Here's my thoughts. :D

1)Gah, you write a good fight scene. Just enough tech to interest my geek, but enough action to interest the inner GI in me. Great job. Destro was awesome. :)

2)The whole Jinx and Cap. scene was just pure genius! I love, love, loved it...a LOT! I'd really love to see more of those two interacting...nothing mushy or ramance, just friend...hint, hint here...lol...

All in all, a great chapter. Kee up the good writing.

Tamuril2
Essex chapter 37 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter. Good action sequences, excellent word flow and an battlefield where conditions constantly change due to the characters' actions.
TinySprite chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter! A lot is clearly coming to a head and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Not so Dark chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
That chapter was absolutely fantastic! It was very exciting, I was on the edge of my seat! The characters were spot on! (I was laughing out loud when Mainframe realized the similarities in Beachhead and Captain America's eating habits)

I particularly liked Mr "Kilo". xD Sneaky.
Dragowolf chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Ok... I can't decide what I loved more in this chapter, Destro or Captain America sharing Beach Head's love of pies. I totally grinned at that scene. It just made me soooooo happy. And I have no idea why other then it is hilarious and sooo much fun having Beach Head with pies.

I wonder what would happen if Beach Head and Cap had an eatting contest... or had to compet for pies. I like!

And Loki is up to his old tricks... but what is his ultimate plan. Its too bad he's not one the Joes' side he'd be a great ally.
Paul Cousins chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter.

Destro stole the show in this chapter. From when he basically told Captain America to shut up (I consider that a crowning moment of awesome on Destro's part), to when Destro hosted tea with him.

Destro is many things but he does keeps his word and he is a Scottish gentleman.

Good job. Now hurry up with the next chapter.

Now why doesn't this awesome story have its own page on TV Tropes? Come on TV Trope members that are reading this, please make one.
Quathis chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Nice work in making Cap go from being the negative job guy to being the cool new bud with Destro. That guy doesn't really do the quick change of opinion too often. And Vision's chat with Master Mold makes me think Loki is seriously working at screwing everyone over. Using magic on an AI should be against the laws of reality or something, cause that thought might give me serious nightmares. Especially if it's Loki doing it.

Laughed at Jinx messing with Cap, she does that very well. Also wondering how often Mainframe and Destro just not fight when the others are and have a tech chat. Cause I think they both need it with the teammates they have.

Until next time.
susan chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
I read chapters 36 37
I like how it went but what happened ro beach head and gambit & the other mutants?
what's going on w/ life line since he's got the legacy virus?
please keep writing I'm enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
susan
Minuteman76 chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
That was epic team-up with Destro, Joes, and the Avengers to destroy Master Mold. Captain America loving pie was funny to say the least also that earlier scene with Jinx joking about stealing his shield. Now Loki the Trickster is in the game as well, oh everybody else is in deep trouble now LOL! Oh I'm dying to find how exactly what is Loki's involvement with everything that has happen so far. May the force be with you Lady Jaye1.
willwrite4fics chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Excellent action sequence. Loved it.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »