Reviews for Silence
TinySprite chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
Great chapter! A lot is clearly coming to a head and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Not so Dark chapter 37 . 3/17/2013
That chapter was absolutely fantastic! It was very exciting, I was on the edge of my seat! The characters were spot on! (I was laughing out loud when Mainframe realized the similarities in Beachhead and Captain America's eating habits)

I particularly liked Mr "Kilo". xD Sneaky.
Dragowolf chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Ok... I can't decide what I loved more in this chapter, Destro or Captain America sharing Beach Head's love of pies. I totally grinned at that scene. It just made me soooooo happy. And I have no idea why other then it is hilarious and sooo much fun having Beach Head with pies.

I wonder what would happen if Beach Head and Cap had an eatting contest... or had to compet for pies. I like!

And Loki is up to his old tricks... but what is his ultimate plan. Its too bad he's not one the Joes' side he'd be a great ally.
Paul Cousins chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Great chapter.

Destro stole the show in this chapter. From when he basically told Captain America to shut up (I consider that a crowning moment of awesome on Destro's part), to when Destro hosted tea with him.

Destro is many things but he does keeps his word and he is a Scottish gentleman.

Good job. Now hurry up with the next chapter.

Now why doesn't this awesome story have its own page on TV Tropes? Come on TV Trope members that are reading this, please make one.
Quathis chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Nice work in making Cap go from being the negative job guy to being the cool new bud with Destro. That guy doesn't really do the quick change of opinion too often. And Vision's chat with Master Mold makes me think Loki is seriously working at screwing everyone over. Using magic on an AI should be against the laws of reality or something, cause that thought might give me serious nightmares. Especially if it's Loki doing it.

Laughed at Jinx messing with Cap, she does that very well. Also wondering how often Mainframe and Destro just not fight when the others are and have a tech chat. Cause I think they both need it with the teammates they have.

Until next time.
susan chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
I read chapters 36 37
I like how it went but what happened ro beach head and gambit & the other mutants?
what's going on w/ life line since he's got the legacy virus?
please keep writing I'm enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
susan
The Christian Jedi chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
That was epic team-up with Destro, Joes, and the Avengers to destroy Master Mold. Captain America loving pie was funny to say the least also that earlier scene with Jinx joking about stealing his shield. Now Loki the Trickster is in the game as well, oh everybody else is in deep trouble now LOL! Oh I'm dying to find how exactly what is Loki's involvement with everything that has happen so far. May the force be with you Lady Jaye1.
willwrite4fics chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Excellent action sequence. Loved it.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Oh my gosh. So much awesomeness in such a short space . . . Destro's priorities after having his life saved (one, prevent people from getting into his suit again, two, buy his rescuer good booze) are such a fantastic little illustration of his character. And I love the callback to Destro keeping his promises-that's one of my favorite scenes in the whole comic canon!

Cap is being heroic, as usual, but it's always nice to get little flashes of the Steve Rogers part of him, like his dismay at having his 'toy' taken away. It can become too easy to think of him as a Big Damn Hero, I think, and not as the kid from Brooklyn. You did a fantastic job with him and, heck, with everything!
Ami Ree chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
The pie thing was brilliant. The minute he relalized tarts were like pie and Mainframe move his chair, I was already laughing. When Vision was moving through the circuits of Mastor Mold, I saw comparions between Master Mold and Vision with Ultron. Not sure if you meant it that way but bravo on the comparisons.
I know Destro is the type of character who alines himself with whomever will benefit him in the long run but I was cheering for him in this chapter, and I expecially like the alliance between him and Mainframe. It makes me remember that Mainframe isn't a douche in this story.
I've also discovered that I may have to go back and reread this from the beginnins as I'm forgetting certain parts in between chapters...and it's just that good. :)
Harry2 chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
I will say this about Destro, and you did it right in this chapter: He may be someone you don't like to deal with, but he has a sense of honor. Mess with his honor, and you have one of the deadliest foes in the way of tech that you do NOT want to face! Even Cobra Commander and Serpantor did not mess with him when it came to dealing with technology. But the BIGGEST surprise was who the real person behind all of this was: LOKI! That prankster god is probably doing this to embarrass Thor in some way, as well as getting his own jollies for causing trouble on Earth.
Marty F chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
ru ever going to update
Tamuril2 chapter 36 . 1/14/2013
*peeks out* Sorry for the late review, I was alway on vacation until now. :P I really, really liked it though...though it didn't really have Lifeline or Snakeyes as mains (willl they be kind of in the next chapter? Please?).

Pros:
1)Bad guys are uping the stakes, aren't they? This is going to get good real fast. *grins evilly* I await the angst and action with much anticipation, mellon nin. :D

2)Fury seems to have allies everywhere. Go Deadpool. I know this'll sound really bad, but I knid of hope Deadpool gets fonud andn tortured. *ducks* I know, bad Tamuril2, bad! lol.

All in all? AWESOME! Can't wait for more. :D

Tamuril2
Karama9 chapter 36 . 1/2/2013
Yay for some Jinx action!

And Destro in trouble? Oh no! The humanity! *faints dramatically*

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I am a bit anxious to find out what happens next! With Hawk back on his feet, too! Woo!
ranger-zenchi chapter 36 . 1/1/2013
So glad to see more. I'm also very happy to see a little of everyone.

Thanks for updating. I'm looking forward to more.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »