Reviews for Silence
Rangerfan58 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
so things are getting more interesting are they well can't wait for more
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Excellant again. Loved seeing Kurt go BAMF, missed seeing that.

Liked BeachHead and his abilities being shown as useful, and that he's having issues using them since he's not trained. Maybe he needs to chat with Xavier!

Lifeline a mutant too?

SnakeEyes concern was nice too. Looking forward to more.
mossley chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Ah, this chapter helped explain where things are taking place in the Joe time frame. The interaction between Snakes and Beach Head is nicely done, and Snakes seems to have a pretty good idea what BH's mutation means, and the extent of his control over it.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Ninja acts as both plural and singular, thus making any addition of the letter 's' incorrect. One ninja, two ninja, a thousand ninja, et cetera. This actually applies to all Japanese words, in case you find yourself using any in future. Anyway, good show 'n' keep on updating.
trecebo chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Loving the interaction between Beach and Snakes. They are two awesome characters.

And yeah? Roadblock's cooking show? Tres manifique!
Rai Science chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Loved it. Can't wait for more Storm Shadow. Wolverine versus Storm Shadow would be interesting, though Pof. X would probably realise something was wrong in SS's head right off the bat.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Bludd is going to have a hard time taking out McCoy in Japan. With Logan, Kitty, and a pair of Avengers there, and with Cable and Bishop ready to Bodyslide at a moments notice, he's going to have to really pick his mark and get in and get out FAST!
soulfulbee chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I like how the story flows, and how you can't even tell the difference between the two universes. That its just one universe. Keep up the good work.
mossley chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow, great start! I haven't read any X-Men in over a decade, but I was able to follow along with this easily enough. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Rangerfan58 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
ok so um i'm a bit confused what exactly is going on here is it before captain america is killed (i haven't followed that story at all and i don't think i'm going to unless i buy more essentials involving captain america) or is this sort of AU?
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Very interesting way to integrate the 2 comic worlds. I'm a big fan of X-men too, so to come up with a story that combines both is a real treat. You're off to a great start and I look forward to the next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Very interesting. I find it interesting that Cobra Commander wants to create a mutant war, by having Hank "The Beast" McCoy killed off. Doing so will assure that Legacy does not get cured. I just hope he knows what he is doing!
OBAMASUCKS chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Its good.
Rutga chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
You've picked a unique story idea. The idea of mutants existing in the GI Joe universe offers you a lot of potential material to work with. So far, you've blended the two worlds well.

I never knew a crossover section existed until you mentioned it so I'd keep in GI Joe for the largest audience.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Very cool. Other than a lot of "sir" to a sergeant, it's very neat.

I'm a fan of Xmen as well as GI Joe, so it's very neat to see them meshed together. A mutant that is a empath as well as a telepath and able to both project, receive and affect other's thought and emotions would be a VERY powerful mutant.

Will wait for more!