Reviews for Silence
TheWatcherandReader chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Ninja acts as both plural and singular, thus making any addition of the letter 's' incorrect. One ninja, two ninja, a thousand ninja, et cetera. This actually applies to all Japanese words, in case you find yourself using any in future. Anyway, good show 'n' keep on updating.
trecebo chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Loving the interaction between Beach and Snakes. They are two awesome characters.

And yeah? Roadblock's cooking show? Tres manifique!
Rai Science chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Loved it. Can't wait for more Storm Shadow. Wolverine versus Storm Shadow would be interesting, though Pof. X would probably realise something was wrong in SS's head right off the bat.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Bludd is going to have a hard time taking out McCoy in Japan. With Logan, Kitty, and a pair of Avengers there, and with Cable and Bishop ready to Bodyslide at a moments notice, he's going to have to really pick his mark and get in and get out FAST!
soulfulbee chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I like how the story flows, and how you can't even tell the difference between the two universes. That its just one universe. Keep up the good work.
mossley chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow, great start! I haven't read any X-Men in over a decade, but I was able to follow along with this easily enough. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Rangerfan58 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
ok so um i'm a bit confused what exactly is going on here is it before captain america is killed (i haven't followed that story at all and i don't think i'm going to unless i buy more essentials involving captain america) or is this sort of AU?
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Very interesting way to integrate the 2 comic worlds. I'm a big fan of X-men too, so to come up with a story that combines both is a real treat. You're off to a great start and I look forward to the next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Very interesting. I find it interesting that Cobra Commander wants to create a mutant war, by having Hank "The Beast" McCoy killed off. Doing so will assure that Legacy does not get cured. I just hope he knows what he is doing!
OBAMASUCKS chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Its good.
Rutga chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
You've picked a unique story idea. The idea of mutants existing in the GI Joe universe offers you a lot of potential material to work with. So far, you've blended the two worlds well.

I never knew a crossover section existed until you mentioned it so I'd keep in GI Joe for the largest audience.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Very cool. Other than a lot of "sir" to a sergeant, it's very neat.

I'm a fan of Xmen as well as GI Joe, so it's very neat to see them meshed together. A mutant that is a empath as well as a telepath and able to both project, receive and affect other's thought and emotions would be a VERY powerful mutant.

Will wait for more!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
gasp i love it i remeber reading the frist chapter of this i while and saying wow what a cool idea this it . am glad to see you are coniueing it . Am also glad and gidgie tu made scarlett and snake eye engaged lol am a die hard fan o them . i think u should keep the story were it is and keep up the awesome work i cant wait till the next chapter
turbomagnus chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Surprisingly effective plan from Cobra Commander if I'm reading it right. By eliminating two not only Pro-Mutant, but pro-co-operation targets, he can then blame it on anti-mutant factions and effectively strike at all three camps; the Anti-Mutants by blaming them, Xavier's pro-co-operation camp because they couldn't protect two of their own (One human and one mutant), and Magneto's anti-human camp by not only the fact that (If I remember correctly) MacTaggert is still considered if not a friend, then a respected figure by Magneto AND the attacks would drive them to counterattack, thus increasing tension, making Magneto's forces more of a target.
Asterisk78 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I, personally, almost never go to the crossover section.

That aside, great chapter! I love how you've woven the Marvel Universe proper with the GI Joe universe, and I love how you've done Storm Shadow. His confusion is so palpable...it's awesome. Happy writing!

~Asterisk*