Reviews for Silence
Quathis chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Well, we got ninja on contact with prisoners, Deadpool finding out about Super FemSerpentors, and the Sentinels going mechanically crazy. Lots of problems that could go well for the good guys and a couple that could go extremely bad. Great buildup for many more explosions next time. Until next time.
The Christian Jedi chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
This was an awesome chapter Lady Jaye1. My favorite scene in this was Deadpool sneaking around and having an agrument with himself breaking the fourth wall in a glorious and humorous style that he is known for;) I'm really looking forward to your next update, I bet going its to even better. Til then YO JOE!
Harry2 chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Destro may be a pain in the rear end, but when his honor, and the safety of those that he holds dear are threatened, LOOK OUT! And this looks like one of those times. Destro may be forced to work with the Avengers, SHIELD and SWORD to stop the Sentinels from further upgrading their programing to take out anyone who has either fathered, protected, or aided mutants. In other words, DAYS OF FUTURE PAST would be in effect!
TinySprite chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapter!
willwrite4fics chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Much is happening. Sentinals turning on Cobra mutants. Deadpool spying and seeing Mindbender and Sinester's experiments. Hawk waking up.

And BEACH and Gambit still prisoners! (we all know the Cobra parts are a side bit to my attention, lol). But they have a ninja in there. YAY!

Waiting dutifully for more.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 35 . 11/15/2012
So more please? I love the LOTR references as well!
Harry2 chapter 35 . 9/10/2012
Something tells me that McGill is going to have to do some thinking on what he is doing here, if his ex DI is one of the mutants that he is supposed to guard.

And as for the Jugglers the fools have done soemthing you do NOT want to do. You have gotten Tony Stark UPSET! Its not NICE to get Tony Stark upset!
rangerzenchi chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
So glad to see you are still working on this. I come back to reread this whole story every once in a while. I love the way you write these characters.
Tamuril2 chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
*squeeks in delight* I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! *gets her breath back* Phew...*gets in another breath*...don't know why I do that to myself. *shakes her head* I'm so odd. *grins* And proud of it too! *Beachhead appears and Tam back up with a gulp* Ummm, what're you doing here, Mister Beachhead? *Beachhead glares* That's Sergeant Major Sneeden to you (sorry, I love the line, so I HAD to use it)! *Tam gulps* Are you gonig to make me do pushups and stuff? *Beachhead smirks* I should, but Lady Jaye1 deserves her review...SO HURRY IT UP, GIRL! *Tam straightens up and salutes8 Sir, yes, sir!

1)Okay, so before BH's kills me with pushups, I loved the nija scene. Go Kamakura and Snake Eyes! *drools* I love Snake Eyes...*wakes from her daydream* Oops, sorry. Hehe.

2)Ooo, Remy found a weakness! Knew he would. The part about BH loosing it and going back to his normal, grumpy self was priceless! I can't wait to see more.

Great job! I can't wait for the next one...well, I can wait but...oh, you know what I mean.

Tamuril2
Dragowolf chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
I think they jsut found a friend! Someone who will help them! Yippy!
The Christian Jedi chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Yea! This is awesome update you really know to write and that is huge understatement to say the least;) I would hate to be general crowthr when his dirty little secrets come out hahaha. Even he can't escape the combind wrath of gi joe, shield, x-men, avengers, and soon the super-powered kings, namor and the black panter;) I'm looking forward to that event and the rescue as well. Til then lady jaye1 may the force be with you and yo joe!
Marty F chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Yay! An update! I hope you're settling down in your new digs and the new job is turning out awesome for you. :) And good to know that there is someone that hopefully can be made to see the light.
general zargon chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Yay, an update! Please, please let the Joes and X-Men save the captives soon! I want Beach to get back to Courtney, because he deserves some pampering and smexy times after what he's been going through. Also, I love Remy, and the ninjas were awesome in this chapter. Yay Tony! Ironman rules! Show those Jugglers whose boss! It's time that they got taken down! Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
TinySprite chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Amazing chapter and holy crap I can not wait to see how this all pans out! *breaks out bags of bunny feed*
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »