Reviews for Silence
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
Oh my gosh. So much awesomeness in such a short space . . . Destro's priorities after having his life saved (one, prevent people from getting into his suit again, two, buy his rescuer good booze) are such a fantastic little illustration of his character. And I love the callback to Destro keeping his promises-that's one of my favorite scenes in the whole comic canon!

Cap is being heroic, as usual, but it's always nice to get little flashes of the Steve Rogers part of him, like his dismay at having his 'toy' taken away. It can become too easy to think of him as a Big Damn Hero, I think, and not as the kid from Brooklyn. You did a fantastic job with him and, heck, with everything!
Ami Ree chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
The pie thing was brilliant. The minute he relalized tarts were like pie and Mainframe move his chair, I was already laughing. When Vision was moving through the circuits of Mastor Mold, I saw comparions between Master Mold and Vision with Ultron. Not sure if you meant it that way but bravo on the comparisons.
I know Destro is the type of character who alines himself with whomever will benefit him in the long run but I was cheering for him in this chapter, and I expecially like the alliance between him and Mainframe. It makes me remember that Mainframe isn't a douche in this story.
I've also discovered that I may have to go back and reread this from the beginnins as I'm forgetting certain parts in between chapters...and it's just that good. :)
Harry2 chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
I will say this about Destro, and you did it right in this chapter: He may be someone you don't like to deal with, but he has a sense of honor. Mess with his honor, and you have one of the deadliest foes in the way of tech that you do NOT want to face! Even Cobra Commander and Serpantor did not mess with him when it came to dealing with technology. But the BIGGEST surprise was who the real person behind all of this was: LOKI! That prankster god is probably doing this to embarrass Thor in some way, as well as getting his own jollies for causing trouble on Earth.
Marty F chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
ru ever going to update
Tamuril2 chapter 36 . 1/14/2013
*peeks out* Sorry for the late review, I was alway on vacation until now. :P I really, really liked it though...though it didn't really have Lifeline or Snakeyes as mains (willl they be kind of in the next chapter? Please?).

Pros:
1)Bad guys are uping the stakes, aren't they? This is going to get good real fast. *grins evilly* I await the angst and action with much anticipation, mellon nin. :D

2)Fury seems to have allies everywhere. Go Deadpool. I know this'll sound really bad, but I knid of hope Deadpool gets fonud andn tortured. *ducks* I know, bad Tamuril2, bad! lol.

All in all? AWESOME! Can't wait for more. :D

Tamuril2
Karama9 chapter 36 . 1/2/2013
Yay for some Jinx action!

And Destro in trouble? Oh no! The humanity! *faints dramatically*

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I am a bit anxious to find out what happens next! With Hawk back on his feet, too! Woo!
ranger-zenchi chapter 36 . 1/1/2013
So glad to see more. I'm also very happy to see a little of everyone.

Thanks for updating. I'm looking forward to more.
susan chapter 36 . 12/31/2012
awesome story ! don't worry about not updating right away it was well worth the wait!
please and thank you for the great read and looking forward to more.
Dragowolf chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
Oh boy, things certainly are heating up. Soooo is Cobra and the Joes going work together to fight the Sentinels? Can't wait to see what happens next! Loving it!
Ami Ree chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
Another chapter! SWORD! Firefly reference! Wade chastizing you! All the makings of an awesome chapter. I like the idea of mixing the Joes and SHIELD together with Coulton as lead. That's going to end up being a regrettable desicion for the small evil group. Great chapter and with another one next week, yay!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 36 . 12/30/2012
Yay!
Quathis chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Well, we got ninja on contact with prisoners, Deadpool finding out about Super FemSerpentors, and the Sentinels going mechanically crazy. Lots of problems that could go well for the good guys and a couple that could go extremely bad. Great buildup for many more explosions next time. Until next time.
Minuteman76 chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
This was an awesome chapter Lady Jaye1. My favorite scene in this was Deadpool sneaking around and having an agrument with himself breaking the fourth wall in a glorious and humorous style that he is known for;) I'm really looking forward to your next update, I bet going its to even better. Til then YO JOE!
Harry2 chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Destro may be a pain in the rear end, but when his honor, and the safety of those that he holds dear are threatened, LOOK OUT! And this looks like one of those times. Destro may be forced to work with the Avengers, SHIELD and SWORD to stop the Sentinels from further upgrading their programing to take out anyone who has either fathered, protected, or aided mutants. In other words, DAYS OF FUTURE PAST would be in effect!
TinySprite chapter 36 . 12/29/2012