Reviews for Walking the Line
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 17 . 8/25
Amazing Snape and Harry stuff at the Dursleys'
DanseDeMacabre chapter 17 . 8/5
I love this story! Please, please, PLEASE write more! So far I give this story 5 stars: The writing is excellent, The story is awsome, And the characters are perfect (Snape's my favorite :D) ...Vernon's maybe a *bit* more violent than he is in the books; but it works for the story, so I'm just gonna let that one slide. ;) Overall, I LOVE THIS STORY,it's one of the best I've read so far. So please, PLEASE finish writing it! I really want to find out what happens! :)
DanseDeMacabre chapter 10 . 8/5
Oh...Wow, Go Snape... :)
Sam chapter 17 . 6/27
Ur story is the most intersting fanfic i have read. Pls finish it up.
Good story but it’s been 8 years so I guess it’s abandoned
scgaraycochea chapter 17 . 4/21
Hi. Wow! What a great story, I would like to read more about it, know how it follows. It is a real shame you didn't continue this fanfic.
it is really incredibly beutifully wrote.
Thanks
Regards.

PS: sorry for any grammar or spell errors, I'm not an english speaker.
Ok, so only that you know: This is the first review I ever wrote on the internet. I normally don't do such things. There were some stories that really tempted me, but, well, I think it may have been a mixture of laziness and... the feeling that it would have been redundant to do so, because the story had received so many well thought out reviews. And nevertheless, I am sitting here, in front of my laptop, addressing someone who has last updated his or her profile more than six years ago and whose story has already received over 600 reviews and more still incoming. Most of them praising you high for the piece of art you created here for us, and yeah, I can tell you: It's well deserved.

Your writing style is wonderfull fluent, the story just dragged me in and let me complete forget my surroundings. That doesn't happen often, even with writers who managed to get published. I really hope you can live from your writing, it would be well deserved.

I loved the complexity of your story, how you easily switch between the different storylines, your timing for when to do so is just on point.

Another point, which even causes the best writers difficulties, is the suitable portrayel of a character somone else created. Well, you succeded marvellously. No character seems off in my eyes: Petunia, Hermione, Remus, of course Harry and Snape, Dumbledore,... Chapeau!

I think it is needless to say that I was completely awed by your story and of course hope nothing more than that you could continue your wonderful, brilliant piece of work anytime in the future. You'd propably make many People very happy with a continuation, including me.

But already reading the story so far as you created it was a fantastic experience and lightended up a very grey day for me and I think the many favourites, follows and reviews show that there are many people out there for whom you just archieved the same. You truely can be proud of you.

(I am just writing this in an desperate atempt to somehow getting a continuation of the story, I think I'd even pay you for writhing more.)(Sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language. :)
A Dwimor chapter 17 . 1/30
PLEEEEASE update.
potterheadunicorn chapter 17 . 1/3
WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY
Sylphrena33 chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
I love this! I'm really enjoying reading this fic! I really like the character development, especially in the relationship between Harry and Snape. I like that it's gradual, and feels real. I've read several Parental/Mentor/Friendship/Comrade fics with Snape and Harry where their relationship just develops too suddenly to feel real. But this doesn't, and it's angsty, which is great. :) I like the action, and I like the way things are placed within the timeline. Great job! You should TOTALLY finish this! I would love to read the rest! Please? :)
asixua chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
Hi! Its so sad that you haven't continued this story. It is one of the best written fanfics I've encountered for months, and the way you manage to stay true to the character's personalities while gradually making them evolve is just amazing.
... and of course it's totally evil to end with such a cliffie
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
waiting for the story's completion :)
chloeohare chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
A shame you never finished this really great story.
Gladoo89 chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
The funny thing is that I planned to review Chapter 17 with this:
"I discovered this great story only today, it was a pleasure to read and I do hope you'll update it one day. ;)"

But FFnet noticed me that I already left a review... Surprised, I checked and, well, I *DID* review it... Back in December 2011. x'D

I'm quite ashamed I didn't remember it at all, but well this way I enjoyed it twice. :D

(But I just *knew* I couldn't have missed this story, with how much HP fanfictions I read between 2007 and 2012.)
Blueleaf245 chapter 17 . 7/23/2017
I know this story is dead but I really loved it and am really sad you didn't complete it. (