Reviews for Walking the Line
daisycb chapter 17 . 3/17
please finish this. Don't leave this great story up in the air. Who gets to Potter and Snape first?
hunteresse chapter 17 . 2/28
Wow! I only just found this story, but it's great! I really hope you decide to continue it; it looks like a long road before Severus and Harry really understand one another. I'll keep an eye out, just in case you decide to pick up the pen again. :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
So... Big cliffhanger. And you stopped. Meanie.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Hmm... I wonder if they remember that Snape's wand is snapped and in the hands of the Order.
whitehound chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Ah, this is really well done, very well written and convincing - I'm sorry there isn't more of it.
chickens chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
This is fantastic!
Snily4evr chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I hope that you update soon. This story is one of THE BEST fics that I have ever read!
Inkie Teapot chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I love your fic. Your charcterisations are good. I never get the feeling that the characters do or say something that their cannon counterpart wouldn't. And I like how you avoid falling into the pitfalls other authors do (though maybe that's intended). Frankly, I'm sick of Harry being portrayed as a weak puppy that's socially impaired due to the abuse it's suffered and Snape as either way to kind or way to evil. So, I'm grateful whenever I find a fic that has realistic characterisations.
Harry and Snape fleeing in a stolen car with Harry driving ... that's a great mental picture. I can practically see Snape swaying back and forth with every curve Harry does, holding his stomach and muttering obscenities under his breath. Meanwhile Harry's preoccupied with the street, narrowly avoiding cars and ignoring their drivers, who're shouting for someone to stop that madman.
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really curious what's going to happen next in Harry and Snape's journey.
stephanD chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story. Snape and Harry are in a right mess. I don't know if you get reviews after all this time but thought it worth the effort to let you know your story telling ability is top notch!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Last chapter read. Last updated 2011.

Please, no.
silva1234 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
I know you probably have given up on this story and probably don't even bother with fanfiction anymore but I just wanted to let you know this is an amazing story. You're a fantastic author and the writing is superb. I really wish that you update the story but I understand that might never happen. So thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. Good luck in all your future endeavors. :D
lalaclayton chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Read that all in about 2 hours. I love it. Please please update soon - your writing style is really good and the plot is amazing. I love how canon it is too (almost).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I NEED MORE
Taeh chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Yeah, that is realy nice that Harry and Snape can escape.. but if you don't know how to ride a car or where to go.. you can get some problems..

But this is a awesome story! great!
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon! It's amazingly well written.