Reviews for Walking the Line
Sylphrena33 chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
I love this! I'm really enjoying reading this fic! I really like the character development, especially in the relationship between Harry and Snape. I like that it's gradual, and feels real. I've read several Parental/Mentor/Friendship/Comrade fics with Snape and Harry where their relationship just develops too suddenly to feel real. But this doesn't, and it's angsty, which is great. :) I like the action, and I like the way things are placed within the timeline. Great job! You should TOTALLY finish this! I would love to read the rest! Please? :)
asixua chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
Hi! Its so sad that you haven't continued this story. It is one of the best written fanfics I've encountered for months, and the way you manage to stay true to the character's personalities while gradually making them evolve is just amazing.
... and of course it's totally evil to end with such a cliffie
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
waiting for the story's completion :)
chloeohare chapter 17 . 8/22/2017
A shame you never finished this really great story.
Gladoo89 chapter 16 . 8/11/2017
The funny thing is that I planned to review Chapter 17 with this:
"I discovered this great story only today, it was a pleasure to read and I do hope you'll update it one day. ;)"

But FFnet noticed me that I already left a review... Surprised, I checked and, well, I *DID* review it... Back in December 2011. x'D

I'm quite ashamed I didn't remember it at all, but well this way I enjoyed it twice. :D

(But I just *knew* I couldn't have missed this story, with how much HP fanfictions I read between 2007 and 2012.)
Blueleaf245 chapter 17 . 7/23/2017
I know this story is dead but I really loved it and am really sad you didn't complete it. (
MarbleWolf chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
Please write more! Pleaaaaase! Coolest story ever!
ntalcenent chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
Arghh, such a good story and I got sucked in and lost track of how close to end of postings till just now! Well, :-) it was a good tale while it lasted and hope Harry makes it back to Hogwarts, Severus and he escape both Voldemort, Dumbledore, their world's expectations and chastisements and all live happily ever after...except for perhaps Bellatrix - maybe she lives with the disappointment that Voldemort is ended due to her failure and has to relive that in her crazy head locked upstairs in Narcissa's mansion.
woodyt chapter 17 . 7/4/2017
please update I really need to know what happens next
Nomad1 chapter 17 . 6/9/2017
Just discovered this story through somebody's favourites list, and enjoyed what you've written so far tremendously. This is a great, original setup, and I love your characterisation. I can see it's been a few years now since you last updated, but if you ever get the time and inspiration to come back and continue this I would love to read more! Fantastic stuff.
SuzanneN chapter 17 . 2/17/2017
Just stumbled upon your story this week and I have to say that so far I love the story. I hope you will continue the story. Even though it has been a few years since the last update. Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
Best story I have ever please write more
I-OfTheHawk chapter 17 . 1/18/2017
I've been reading through this fic SO FAST it's amazing and wonderful. I saw that it wasn't updated since 2011...was it continued somewhere else? Do you plan on continuing it? I hope you do, you are a talented writer :)
lovelyrita1 chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
Loved it!
Livgg chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
I get that you've probably abandoned this story, and will probably never see this, but please put more up! Cliffes make readers sad, and this is probable one of the biggest unresolved cliffes I've seen.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »