Reviews for Whimsical Fox
arya304 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Loved it so much read it twice and then made my friends read it,we all LOOVED IT!
minshe chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
chonicles of Riddick is the movie sequel. there is a cartoon sequel, but to get the name of that one you should look up the chronicles of Riddick series. they came out with a new movie just called Riddick as well.
Catchfire chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I enjoyed it. It was good. I'd love to see some sequels.
Maka Ano chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I love the writing style. It was interesting to read and you kept in my favorite parts of the movie and made them better with Naruto. :D anyway very well done. Very few mistakes that messed with the flow of the reader and I enjoyed the layout for what this story is.
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
WHAT ABOUT THE LEMON!?
windangel48 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
You get the sequence of events and names right can you maybe make another like this
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yeah it was really cool! I really love the way you change the story it fit very Well! It's my first Naruto/Riddick crossovers and I loved it! Thank You and Good Job!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved it!
Loved that it was one, big one-shot, and I love how things went. Glad to know that I'm not the only one to hate Fry for what she tried to do! So glad to have found this! :D
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
That was so COOL! and may I just say Ha take that you F******* B**** (aka Fay or fry or what ever it was)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
awman. your not going to give us a chapter with Riddick and naruto finally mating?
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Would be better if Naruto was a girl. It was easy to imagine that, as most mentions of Naruto don't mention gender.

Apart from my dislike of Yaoi/Gay material... This fic was awesome.
HaiNekoNya chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I do believe this is one of the best one-shots I've ever had the pleasure of reading, thank you for posting such brilliance. *Bows gratefully*
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was actually pretty good :) I was kind of worried that they wouldn't mesh well together but you did a good job!
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
love the story. very well written just like the movie. have u seen the new 1 yet? i have an it is alsome.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013