Reviews for Pretty, Reloaded
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
OMG ... I really love this gritty oneshot! Painful to read, knowing what poor Dean has gone through, how's he's had to fight his whole life, and even in the afterlife. Really edgy and I chuckled that Phoebe got you to do a canon LOL XD - awesome stuff, hope you're inspired to do more in future! :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
cryptonomicon63 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Ouch! that was sad and painful. Voice pitch perfect.
windscryer chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It was fabulous and heart-wrenching and terrifying and DAMMIT I CAN SO SEE THIS AS BEING TRUE.

*weeps for Dean*

It's not effing fair what shit that boy has had to put up with, you know?

All I have to say is that Castiel had better be making some nice arrangements for Dean when this is all over with or I'mma go open season on his angelic ass and get me a feathered trophy, you know?

Damn, girl.

This is one hella scarytrue piece of fic right here.

*faves it*

*recs it to all her fellow SPN junkies*
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
What me? I didn't say you can't do canon! I might have said I would like to see you write some, but considering how much I love your AUs, I'm going to read whatever you post.

Loved the S4 voice here - harsh, repentant, almost despairing or desperate. Particularly loved Dean developing his walk, his command voice, and the time in hell. Blood in the mirror. Beautifully done.

And OMG, you lost your canon ..., no, rehymenated ... no that's not right either. Your first canon fic - maybe its more like a beautiful little baby. Congratulations. I'm so proud!

But how can I look Fresh Meat in the face again? I thought that was your first canon fic. Sighs. And here I've been giving it little treats and everything.

Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ha! Canon is for the weak! I love it when you turn Dean into stuff. :D

This is great too, tho. I like the use of first person, I really feel like I'm in his head. My favorite bit was the thing about the mirrors in hell, and how he admired himself in them, all covered in blood. Awesome work.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2