Reviews for Black Velvet and Pink Taffeta
no-id3243242 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Snucius! hahah I love the story, especially the beginning when Severus keeps getting interrupted. Good job on the piece, hope to see some more pieces from you. The spelling was great and I love the wide use of vocabulary, so often, authors "dumb" Snape down.

FANTASTIC WORK once again.

x semperfidelis
Ren Testsu chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was hilarious, great job!
cajega chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
excellent work! this has a great balance of smut, humor and fluff- much love!
naru894 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
wow...

0.0
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh this is just perfection! This is exactly why I love SS/LM. The sense that they are both equal sides to a coin that meet with an explosive perfection.

Whitecotton I bow in AWE to your vision of Severus and Lucius... they were so very in character here and then when they got together... just ... damn that was meltingly hot!

(That scene where Flitwick busted Severus masturbating wa pretty funny.) I cannot imagine how Severus has not set Dumbledore's portrait on fire yet! He was so annoying (yet so on character!)

LOVED this!

Clare
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh. My. You have *such* a gift for writing- I have no idea why you don't have more reviews! This was absolutely beautiful... a very good job indeed.
YellowJacket69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I Absolutely loved this. Most of all it made me laugh hysterically (I knew there was a reason I love Sev, Luc, and Albus.) Even though I had to shoot out my inner-eye from that comment that Dumbledore made about- Quotes:“… of course Gellert didn’t exactly tell me – well he might have hinted – but I could have sworn he felt the same way about handcuffs and so I…”

“… I was so excited I didn’t know where to start. So, I ripped open my trousers and took out my—” 8-

Yeah I'm sure you get the point.

Anyway I really enjoyed reading especially the part after Sev saves "Fuck-Wit"...you know the one with his "bed-warmer"
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aww! utterly perfect and fantastically humorous in the beginning!
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I loved this fic. The characteriations were great, and it was very enjoyable.
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I'm so glad you decided to put something up here, too! :-D

"That was it. They were comparable and equal; each of them attuned in lines that if not entwined, were undoubtedly parallel. He just didn’t know what it meant."

Lines like that are why I admire you so.