Reviews for Tactile Feedback
Alexia chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
That was so hot! So hot that it made me hot and bothered as well. HAHA. No shame in admitting that because it just proves how DELICIOUS this fix was! Mygod, I can't even imagine what'll happen if Sasori were human! That would be a gazillion times HOTTER. I'd probably die of uncontrollable spasms then! Nevertheless, I need more of this! Please write another one!
Key chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
It is a CRIME that there is no sequel to this story. I can only imagine how much hotter it would be with a human Sasori.

Sasori is so demented in this and so deliciously possessive that I couldn't not believe that Sakura coudln't resist him! Love it.
SoundScream chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
really beautiful and I'm really astonished that this is so not ooc despite the fact Sakura will always loyal to Sasuke. I ship it!
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Val chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
ahhh this is such a good story! please make a squeal to it! he needs to touch her! great story!
Animeshkaept chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Hello, dear author. Your fanfic made a great impression on me.
It is a masterpiece!
It would be interesting to read the sequel.
I'm from Ukraine. And I would really like translate your Fanfic into Russian.
I'm sorry, I do not know English perfectly and my speech may come across an error.
Do you allow me to translate your fanfic and publish the translation on this site?
This is my profile: /authors/747911
If you give consent to the transfer, write the answer, please, here or on facebook .
or here
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
E-eh... Oh my... T-this is embarrassing to admit but... this story might or might not have all my favourite kinks... Uh, I'mma gonna hide in a corner from embarrassment now.

(Good story. Yeah. Really good.)
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Ugh I want this to be a story ;-;
mica chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
continua per pafore. E bellissimo
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i hope there is a sequel to this where sasori finally get his body for a smutfest with sakura nyahaha
britneyrodriguez23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I liked it and would very much like you to follow
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Aahhh I really u make a squeal to this!
I love this story! !
kittykitty34 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I love this story such and amazing story!
Is there a squeal or will there be a squeal!? I hope so!
SakuraBlizzard20 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
*fans self*
Well, that was quite the adventure.
Perverts unite!
You are an exceptional writer!
*whispers sensually* I neeeeed a Sequel...Sasori Sama XD