Reviews for Tactile Feedback
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/24
E-eh... Oh my... T-this is embarrassing to admit but... this story might or might not have all my favourite kinks... Uh, I'mma gonna hide in a corner from embarrassment now.

(Good story. Yeah. Really good.)
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 10/29
Ugh I want this to be a story ;-;
mica chapter 1 . 9/3
continua per pafore. E bellissimo
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/28
i hope there is a sequel to this where sasori finally get his body for a smutfest with sakura nyahaha
britneyrodriguez23 chapter 1 . 6/24
I liked it and would very much like you to follow
Vampirekitty34 chapter 1 . 4/14
Aahhh I really u make a squeal to this!
I love this story! !
kittykitty34 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this story such and amazing story!
Is there a squeal or will there be a squeal!? I hope so!
SakuraBlizzard20 chapter 1 . 3/15
*fans self*
Well, that was quite the adventure.
Perverts unite!
You are an exceptional writer!
*whispers sensually* I neeeeed a Sequel...Sasori Sama XD
XxLovelyDevilxX chapter 1 . 3/12
I don't think i've ever enjoyed a lemon fanfic so much. You're a great writer, it'd be amazing if you could do a sequel where he refound his ability to touch!
DiaVampireBait chapter 1 . 3/9
WHAT HAVE I READ!? MY INNOCENCE IS LONG GONE, BUT I DO NOT REGRET SHIT! This was really good, thank you! Sasori(sama, mwaha) is so hot, I can't take itttt! 3 xD **
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 1/23
wow full on story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Good but much better I u kept going or at least kept going for a bit more at least until after he can feel again..
merple chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Enjoyed this fic!
MillaBaku chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I know it says complete but I would really love for a continuation of this. It has great plot and smut potential!
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Damn it! Are you telling me that this is really just a oneshot? Why?! Why torture us so? Please oh please! More more more! You started this thirst now you have to quench it! Hahahaha. Oh gawd. Sasori is just so damn sexy. Shieeeet!