Reviews for Tactile Feedback
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 1/23
wow full on story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Good but much better I u kept going or at least kept going for a bit more at least until after he can feel again..
merple chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Enjoyed this fic!
MillaBaku chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I know it says complete but I would really love for a continuation of this. It has great plot and smut potential!
Starcakes chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Damn it! Are you telling me that this is really just a oneshot? Why?! Why torture us so? Please oh please! More more more! You started this thirst now you have to quench it! Hahahaha. Oh gawd. Sasori is just so damn sexy. Shieeeet!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
A nice ( steamy _) read. I'd love to read a sequel to this story, Sakura's final reactions were delicious. :D

Neleo
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL!
Raika-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I've read this oneshot before, like 5 times, and seeing it now again...it felt like I read a new one. Haha! My perverted mind is taking over :)))

awesome job here! *thumbs up*
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Gosh...please do a Sequel...I beg you x)
That was so..hot xD

Thank you for this Story, really, it made my day :D
miss-paws chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
SE. QUAL.
Animeismyforte23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was really good! I think you could keep writing it and I will certainly read it! I'm serious that was awesome! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Will there be another chapter?
MesonicPeak chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Sasori and Sakura OTP for the win. I would very much like for you to continue this. :)
Dokiprez chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my gawd. This needs to turn into a story, seriously.
Lila Fuchs chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I know this was posted way back in '09, but sweet jesus, I need a sequel to this to quench my perverted desires. It's so addicting, like a drug-I've read it about 26 times already and it's only been a couple days. I want a sequel so badly it hurts. D: