Reviews for Tactile Feedback
sakura091blossom chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
When the next chapter coming out? This is so Interesting nd captivating! Plz upload soon!
Amazing chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Wow. Just wow.
melani18aguayo chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
JHHHMMMMMMMMM
QUIERO LA CONTIIIII!
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Every time I read this, I can't help but think how perfectly it was done and how much I love it.
This really is a great story.
Alexia chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
That was so hot! So hot that it made me hot and bothered as well. HAHA. No shame in admitting that because it just proves how DELICIOUS this fix was! Mygod, I can't even imagine what'll happen if Sasori were human! That would be a gazillion times HOTTER. I'd probably die of uncontrollable spasms then! Nevertheless, I need more of this! Please write another one!
Key chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
It is a CRIME that there is no sequel to this story. I can only imagine how much hotter it would be with a human Sasori.

Sasori is so demented in this and so deliciously possessive that I couldn't not believe that Sakura coudln't resist him! Love it.
SoundScream chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
really beautiful and I'm really astonished that this is so not ooc despite the fact Sakura will always loyal to Sasuke. I ship it!
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
-nosebleed-
Val chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Noooooooooooooooo
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
ahhh this is such a good story! please make a squeal to it! he needs to touch her! great story!
Animeshkaept chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Hello, dear author. Your fanfic made a great impression on me.
It is a masterpiece!
It would be interesting to read the sequel.
BUT!
I'm from Ukraine. And I would really like translate your Fanfic into Russian.
I'm sorry, I do not know English perfectly and my speech may come across an error.
Do you allow me to translate your fanfic and publish the translation on this site?
This is my profile: /authors/747911
If you give consent to the transfer, write the answer, please, here or on facebook .
or here
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
E-eh... Oh my... T-this is embarrassing to admit but... this story might or might not have all my favourite kinks... Uh, I'mma gonna hide in a corner from embarrassment now.

(Good story. Yeah. Really good.)
summerspringss chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Ugh I want this to be a story ;-;
mica chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
continua per pafore. E bellissimo
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
i hope there is a sequel to this where sasori finally get his body for a smutfest with sakura nyahaha