Reviews for Tactile Feedback
britneyrodriguez23 chapter 1 . 6/24
I liked it and would very much like you to follow
Vampirekitty34 chapter 1 . 4/14
Aahhh I really u make a squeal to this!
I love this story! !
kittykitty34 chapter 1 . 3/22
I love this story such and amazing story!
Is there a squeal or will there be a squeal!? I hope so!
SakuraBlizzard20 chapter 1 . 3/15
*fans self*
Well, that was quite the adventure.
Perverts unite!
You are an exceptional writer!
*whispers sensually* I neeeeed a Sequel...Sasori Sama XD
XxLovelyDevilxX chapter 1 . 3/12
I don't think i've ever enjoyed a lemon fanfic so much. You're a great writer, it'd be amazing if you could do a sequel where he refound his ability to touch!
DiaVampireBait chapter 1 . 3/9
WHAT HAVE I READ!? MY INNOCENCE IS LONG GONE, BUT I DO NOT REGRET SHIT! This was really good, thank you! Sasori(sama, mwaha) is so hot, I can't take itttt! 3 xD **
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 1/23
wow full on story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Good but much better I u kept going or at least kept going for a bit more at least until after he can feel again..
merple chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Enjoyed this fic!
MillaBaku chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I know it says complete but I would really love for a continuation of this. It has great plot and smut potential!
Starcakes chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Damn it! Are you telling me that this is really just a oneshot? Why?! Why torture us so? Please oh please! More more more! You started this thirst now you have to quench it! Hahahaha. Oh gawd. Sasori is just so damn sexy. Shieeeet!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
A nice ( steamy _) read. I'd love to read a sequel to this story, Sakura's final reactions were delicious. :D

Neleo
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL!
Raika-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I've read this oneshot before, like 5 times, and seeing it now again...it felt like I read a new one. Haha! My perverted mind is taking over :)))

awesome job here! *thumbs up*
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Gosh...please do a Sequel...I beg you x)
That was so..hot xD

Thank you for this Story, really, it made my day :D