Reviews for Carnival
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Man that was deep. I feel so sad. Im mad at Kagato.
snoopykid chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
that was nice. sad though w/ ryoko. great story. r u going to write squeals
Mayasiiu chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
truly AWSOME! this was soo cute! great!
Dawnatella chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
This fan fic is so sad .I really thought this was great work.
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
This was such a wonderful story, beautifully done. _ I love Tenchi and Ryoko fanfics.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I loved this story. This is probably one of the best Tenchi Muyo stories I've ever read. Great Great Great job!
Priest chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
I liked this one as well. on to your next fic, that i haven't read yet that is. Ja-ne (_)
RyokoChan chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
My GOD this is THE best fanfiction of Ryoko/Tenchi I have EVER READ. You are VERY GOOD. _ I wish I could write like you could ;.; I love the way you made a realistic effect for Ryoko's past and how the tension of her pain leaks through. WAI WAI _ I LOVE IT! You deserve more reviews than this :3

~RyokoChan
Kishi chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
As far as I can see, there aren't many authors who delve into Ryoko's past, especially the Kagato part. So, anyway, nice work.
KallyKoot chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
you deserve more credit than you have! your writing is so wonderful! you should have so many reviews right now...but I guess its not the reviews that count, it is the stuff ya write thats important, right? anyway, I love this fic and you should go public with writ ing books or something, gotta go, bai!
Chibi Calvin chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
That was beyond hard. Man your a great writer, keep it up.
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Once again, I must applaud your work. This was very well written, the plot was good, and the character interaction was nicely done. Very good.
DemonGoddes chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Very very good story. Keep up the good work!
Will T.G chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Thank you all for the kind words, they are sincerely appreciated. Now for a shameless plug: check out We Are One and the first part to Odyssey. Once again thank you.
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Awesome! I liked how mature Ayeka was in this, too. That she didn't make a fuss when Ryoko and Tenchi kissed. That was excellent! I hope you write more Ryoko/Tenchi fics! -