Reviews for Crashed
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Please update already ive been waiting!
Brooke chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while but pls do I just found this story & I would really like to continue reading it!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
I LOVE IT! SO DOES SIRIUS FALL IN LOVE WITH JADEN ANY TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE?...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Exmoorpony chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
This is an awesome story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please!

You know, normally I have a few critiques for the stories I review. This is different. Please continue quickly! I NEED TO READ THIS!

:D
Lovesbooks chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
I really like your story and urge you to update soon!
emzigale07 chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this story, but I'm so glad you havent and that you updated because I trully do love it. A great couple of chapters even if they were unfortunelty short, but I hope to hear again from you soon so I dont mind, they were enjoyable anyway. I'm sorry that this review is a little late, I was busy with some thing and this was the first chance I got to read it. Great couple of chapters, I loved it and cant wait for more! :) x
RWolfe94 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
I love this story! I was so glad when I saw you updated! Can't wait for more!
Penny chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
I feel this girls pain. No admireer and no one meets ur expectations
Ready Fredie chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
This sounds like a good story. Please continue!
emzigale07 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Loving this, definetly glad I clicked on stardust fics now! I adore your charecter of Jaden, she is a nice charecter to listen to and gotta love her dislike for Victoria, makes her a winner in everyones book :). 0o0o0o0 I'm fasinated to see what becomes of Jadens search for the perfect man, and if Sirius could be that Guy, he certinly sounds like he could be. also, i'm wondering if Tristen will still end up on Captin Shakespears boat in a future chapter? I guess I will have to wait and see, I hope you update soon. I didnt pick up and any mistakes worth mentioning, so I have no critisisums. Great work, looking forward to your next update :) x
Fox Alder chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
I'm liking this, i hope you add more to it soon! oh and i'm curious, are you going to have her meet tristan when he a yvaine come or not? w/e you can show me in your next installment, which i hope won't be to far away.
Cielag chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
I don't blame Jaden for wanting to give Victoria a piece of her mind. It's good that Tristian held her back though, there could have been more trouble, eh?

"I felt so sad of my cousin. I hurriedly rushed over to him, and gave him a big hug, letting my girlish emotions taking the best of me. Even though I did want to strangle him, as I gave him a tight hug."

That definitely spells siblings! Geat job, again! I look forward to more installments of this story!
Cielag chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Poor Jaden and Tristian! It's so hard growing up without a mother. I really liked this bit of description here:

"Times like this, I wish I could curl up in a ball and cry. Then maybe, just maybe, that perfect man I have been dreaming about all my life would come, hold me, and comfort me."

It's very powerful and is very common to what a lot of us long for. Great job with this chapter!
Cielag chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Interesting, I like this point of view! This is the first "Stardust" fanfic I have read and I must say, I really like it thus far!