Reviews for Playing Games
thehopefulone chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I liked that... Very possible. A great crossover between my two favorite shows.
YourKarmaHitMyDharma chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
omg i loved this, it sounded exactly like them! you should do more of these!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Yes! A Lost and Bones story all in one! Amazing!

This is wonderfully written and both Zack and Hurley were perfectly in character. Great job. I love how you connected everything, though it was so sad to hear about Zack's parents. I've always loved his big family.

It's nice that he still has someone looking out for him, though. And now he's got Hurley too! Yay! :)
Jackie Pierce chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm going to be very honest and say that I wasn't expecting anything good at all. But, gosh, you surprised me! You got all the characters wonderfully right on track. I really believed in the story! Awesome job!
halliwelldream chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I'm always a little wary when reading crossovers but I thought you did a great job of blending the characters here. I'm pretty new to Bones but I absolutely adore Lost and I loved the way you handled the Hurley talking to dead people aspect-the dialogue is definitely very believable and true to the individual shows.

I found this funny and light but serious at the same time-great job on that!
diesoz chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was soo much better than I was expecting. But, I wasn't expecting much either. lol You've really got the essence of the characters portrayed very well. I loved it...and then some.
Timeloopy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice! I like the idea of Zack and Hurley meeting. Very nice story.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
loved this! great job, especially with Zack's super intelligent dialouge!
AlexaGeorge chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
yay! this is awesome! i wish Zach and Hurley really did meet! :D Also, Zach didn't actually kill anybody. Yay! But he's still in a mental facility. :(