Reviews for Waltzes, Minuets, the Whole Lot
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
So cute~! Defininately one of my favorites! How I wish we still danced like this...
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Chapter 3 please!

This is good! :D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Aw... This is so sweet. I really do love those two. Are you planning to finish the story anytime soon?
Jalie96 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I love how America has memories when doing things and then is snapped back to reality. In his situation, it is perfectly normal for him to be like this...

The events and the reactions are realistic, a point I think important in stories.

I hope you'll post the next (and final!) chapter soon~!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Haha, aww~~~ That was so cute! Though it says two out of three... it's been a while since the last update- are you actually going to finish this one? It'd be nice- I like the dances, and I have good memories of dancing... so of course this fic somewhat strikes my fancy. I'd love to see it finished, but you may have lost the ending idea if it's been that long since you've written for it... and I suppose I can understand that as well. Thanks for writing it anyways!
Witty Teacup chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Oh wow! I love this so far! It's a calm story...I love that! Update soon~! D
Emmi Fireworkz chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
This is one of my favorites of your stories, along with Hero Frequency (as well as You Can't Take the Sky From Me, Cerulean, and especially Finding Freedom). I love how you're telling this all from America's point of view (though in third person) and not deviating from it even though England must have some thoughts on the subject as well.

You switch back and forth on flashbacks extremely well too, and I like your character interpretation. This is a really good story, and it's such an interesting idea.

And yeah... a chaste dance being French and a close one being Austrian is... very interesting, and very subverted.

You haven't updated this in such a long time, though... It's been more than a year, and I'd love to see this continued! (I know it's not done).

Emmi Fireworkz, signing off!
ZemyxDexion chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Poor, poor them, forced to go to France's party. Ah, well at least they'll get to dance! :D Can't wait for the last chapter!

-ZemuyxDexion
Hexaklent chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Aw I love this! Love all the flashbacks too. Can't wait for what's next :3
Lord Axxingtons chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Yay! I can't wait until they dance at the party Awesome story!
Andanta chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Awesome story . Are you going to finish it and post the last chapter?
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
America wanting to make better memories is so sweet! The idea of other countries congratulating America on his anniversery of independence with England nereby definately inspired an 'Aww!' moment. Great work! Love the fic!
Koi Fish chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Aww...they're adorable. I love all the different memories in here, especially the swing dance. That one just caught me somehow. Very nice!
Sora Blade707 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
England says AMERICA'S thick. :snort: What a hypocrite~. 3 Love the story, I hope you finish this in a totally awesome way~. :)
TechnoRanma chapter 2 . 5/29/2009