Reviews for Lilith's Gift
Mackus chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
That was lovely story. Pity that author is no longer posting.
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Well I can honestly say that was a strange chapter at the end...Akane is in some serious mindfuck.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, so they're kinda caught in a bit of constant replay eh? Haven't seen that idea in a while. It's sad you haven't updated in a while. I bet it gets really good after a while. Well, let's go see!
mistakenot chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Ch2: Did the Angel just... give up? I must say, though this isn't comedy, I think that would be hilarious. :D

Enjoying the read so far. Good work!
snoozbuster chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
I find the story as intriguing as I do irksome. I enjoy the prospect of it, and the twist of everything being in a dream is very cool (and at the same time, I wanted to see how this alternate-Redux world would end up). It's really confusing when you switch from the zebra-Angel (Leleil, was it?) to reality, though, and it's really hard to follow. The last chapter was equally interesting. I liked how you had the future and present run parallel, that was a unique way of doing things. There are a few things I would say need fixing, though. First, The Tome is never explained. If it is Shinji's book (but isn't that Conversation with Asuka?), why does te Commitee want it? Why is it so magic and powerful? How is it even related to Asuka (who I am assuming to be the grandmother)? Also, there was never any true closure between Rei and Shinji, nor was it specified when exactly Asuka returned (although it was implied that it was later), so even an informed guess to what happens after can't be made. Perhaps another short chapter, or an extention to the last one, would tie up the story properly. All in all, great story. On the level of Redux, but I'm not yet sure if I can say it's better or not. I've no idea if you freqent here anymore, from your year-old updates I would guess not. I'm gonna try PMing you tomorrow anyway, unless you beat me to it. p

On a side note, it seems all your Shinji/Rei stuff ends up as Shinji/Asuka stuff, at least for a while. It seems odd for a fellow Shinji/Rei shipper to do that.
Ryuus2 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
So all of the resetting was just a dream Rei made for Shinji? That was a real surprise. The whole dieing-every-time thing was a little disconcerting, but it really showed the depth to which Shinji would sink in the madness of the situation.

Asuka getting pregnant was really unexpected. Her leaving Shinji to give him Rei even more so. Coming back at all...yeah, I think I'm running out of the ability to be surprised. I really can't wait to see what happens next in this epic piece.

Keep up the great work!
Judicar Deimos chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Since I must consider this to be a finished product of the author, any critique would be sueless because whatever faults I perceive would not likely be addressed.

And to be honest, regarding the formalities and standards of writings, I cannot point out many points of criticism that are not negligible.

So, the real purpose of this review is to tell anyone reading these words, that the Chapters 9 and 10 were exceptionably well written and made me smile with recognition and déjà vu. From the conception of oneself, or what could be called a soul in the "timeless" void that Rei was in at that time closely resembles Socrates' ideas about the immortality of souls. The veil through which everything from Rei's perspective is told is thick enough to create distance, yet so basic that it still retains an impact on the reader that is me and made my mouth curve in a mosz uplifiting way.

Basically, I am grateful for compelling to smile in a way that has nothing to do with humour and is all the more precious for it.
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
A very nice story-albeit a confusing one. But this *is* Evangelion, is it not? So that's alright.

I do wonder about Rei's new seeming perfection, though. Perfection is... bad, for relationships at least. In every relationship there are things at which one partner is better than the other-it is part of what keeps the love equal, part of the give-and-take. It is pretty clear why Shinji feels so bad about it; with Rei so far ahead of him, he is (or at least feels like) a burden and that he's dragging her down. I hope the next chapter helps equalize this.

Can't wait until you finish the next chapter-your writing style is very interesting, and I found the split between present and future in this latest chapter to be very interesting.
SpiritCrusher chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
What is this I don't...
Samael chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Another great chapter.
Samael chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Another great chapter, and many more Reigasms.
Samael chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Another great, and rather long, chapter. Ritsuko becoming their guardian was quite cool :)
Samael chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Excellent start, I look forward to the rest. I really enjoy your writing style, it's very professional :)
god of all chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Benji chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I'm confused. What is real?