Reviews for A Different Time
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awww!It was nice to read :D will you do a sequel?
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
its been 3 years since your last update... buy i really like this, and i'm going to keep an eye out, just in case!
alice chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
it was a cut story and i did like it you did a good job!

True Critic chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, that is the first one-shot (or is it [hint hint]) that i have actually liked. I would personally like it if there was a continued chapter [PLZ]
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really like your descriptions! It was a really good story~
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It was a "cute story" as a matter of fact. It kept them reasonably in character. Only one slip-up I noticed, and that was saying Artemi kidnapped Holly when he was ten. Actually, the first book took place when he was twelve, though you might have been referring to the Time Paradox... but technically, it would be twelve. Feel free to respond and correct me if you feel this message to be in error. Cute story, liked it...
einstinette chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really like it!
Zynette chapter 1 . 5/9/2010

that's so cute!

angeline and artemis sr are really surprized aren't they?

i hope you carry on with this! i like it a lot!
amazon-queen91 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
OMG!This story is definitely adorable, cute, and I don'tlike it...I LOVE IT!

Please finish it!
Forever Day chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Come on! Don't just leave us here without any more! That was so sweet and well written, why are you even bothering reading this? WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ;-)
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
*GASP* why does this story only have one chapter :(
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw! so good! u should rite a second chapter! it's just so sweet! good job! :)
x.Dancing.Queen.x chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Artemis wasn't ten when he kidnapped Holly.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*disbelief* don't leave us hanging like this! the next chapter better be when they're inside, y'hear?

*has no social life to speak, so waits for next chapter* *notices look* what? it's summer, isn't it?,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*looks incredulous* what? no chapter two? *throws hands up in the air* you've got to be kidding me...

so, are our favorite lovebirds going to be bumping into a spying angeline and butler?,