Reviews for Beware the Fury of a Patient Man
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
No Romantic ?!
I like it but it's too sad for me
Sorry
amelia chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
It was okay
apple chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
hehe what a wonderful little ficlet. I love how the innocuousness of this fic and how it didn't let on too much ie Harry's obvious crush and Malfoy's sensitive side :) perfect little read
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was a delight. I especially love all that denial, tension, and for some reason, I really like the two knuts for a sickle part. XD

Great writing.
Emma chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww poor Draco going through that and then popping Harry's head, great story.
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw... love to the implied drarry, wonderful writing too! i hope you do make a sequel
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOL! Very funny, sweet, and I wish there was more...:( Thanks for writing and sharing!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh! so Draco wanted Harry for Christmas, but only got the cheap imitation-meaning he got the action figure!

i get it!

this fic was hilarious, though the ending was rather weird. i'll just imagine that Harry and Draco get together sometime in the near future, hmm?

and you wrote Ron brilliantly. so many authors don't do his character full justice, but you did. i loved his man-fest.

-tac
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh, very clever fic. XD Love the 'imitation' bit, haha. Wonderful work with this!

firedraygon97
miz chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Pretty good..
darkangel32490 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
My that ending was strange. Very nice story:)
Yu-ki.Sherry chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wonderful story, sadly there's no second chapter.
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
All in all a very worth while read. Liked it.

Harry Potter action figure... oh my.

Ron seemed a bit OOC to me. I've noticed that in a fair number of fics which feature Harry and Draco Ron is cast in the role of the antagonizor. Ron can be emotionally stupid, and he doesn't like Draco, but I don' see him intentionally picking a fight like he did here. That's just me.

The end was a bit of a surprise, but it was great. I'd almost expected it to continue but then it was over.

' "Happy New Year, Potter," he said again softly, and popped Little Harry's head off. '

Made me laugh. Perfect ending.
Deritine chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow, was not expecting that ending. Very in character and lovely idea, really looking at the consequences for the war etc. on everyone... also a nice delving into the psyche of the characters. A wonderful job.
Arafel2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I loved it. :) Great job.