Reviews for The Good in the Bad
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow! Go, Brennan! Great story. :-D (And yep, I once again have tears in my eyes from laughing and grinning at one of your stories.)
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Love it! I'm really enjoying these moments between Booth and Brennan, and I can clearly tell from how you write them how much you love these characters, and that's a great thing. also, even better, you've made me love reading about them and caring what happens to them. This was so good; I love the flirting with all that runs underneath it; it made me laugh and it made me feel a little bit sad for Brennan as well, that she might have an inking of missing out on things. But I like too how you write her self-awareness, with her comment about her frontal lobe for instance :D Loved Booth's discomfort as he tries to squirm as her hand grips his thigh - who can blame her though? XD Love as well how you play with the words at the end, very clever and great writing!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
"'Their loss,' Booth muttered."

So cute and fluffy! An adorable tag to the epi. I loved it. :)
bones83 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
some kinds of hot
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awesome! I loved the end of that episode, but I felt that they could have done more with it. Great job!
Boneyo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
that so cute!

Great post ep! :D
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is really cute.

amosthegreat chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
please continue this story it could be really good. maybe booth coudl convince bones not to go to work the next day and they could spend the day being bad.
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
very fun
pangaeus chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh man, why did you stop here? ;-P
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh DNA, you have to do a chap 2 and make it smutty. Smut is really a lot of fun to write (I write fanfic for The Closer, and have been amazed how much people have loved my smutty pieces. Women eat it up with a spoon.) It feels good to let go of your inhibitions and put yourself in Brennan's shoes. What would it feel like to be first kissed by Booth. What would his body feel like under yours? How would you react when she started unbuttoning your blouse? I think you get the picture. It is quite liberating. And there is so much great erotic writing on , as you probably already know. I get inspiration from blc, but she is one of many. Go for it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
hahah cool!

Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
hehe, cute story. loved this episode, especially how booth payed (paid?) while she was running outside.
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
oh i do like this so far!

im liking where its heading to (:

Update ASAP!

BonesnBooth chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
NOW THAT is a fanfic

Booth should so stop thinking now