Reviews for Broken Bonds
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Love this! I hope you update it! Poor dean. I didn't like gabe being evil. :( lol awesome story! :)
DaemonicKitten chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Aw, this was so sad. I loved how you showed Cas' emotions with the story and how you clearly showed his sympathy and understanding of what Jimmy wanted.

I also loved how you showed that it was still Cas, even though he was acting so outwardly cold.

I'm honestly not sure how a confrontation chapter would go, as there is no safe way for him to talk to Dean without him being overheard, and if he says too much, he'd be in trouble again. Personally, I think leaving it like this is perfect, because it makes people wonder.

Just an idea, though.

From Dean's POV, Cas is an ass. From Cas' POV, he doesn't have a choice. Maybe you could try someone else's POV? Sam's or Anna's or maybe even Jimmy's wife or daughter's?

And was that really Lilith in the body? I thought it was just another demon. Huh. O.o

I wrote a one-shot from Dean's POV about something similar, and now I'm going to give it a shot from Anna's POV, for something different.

I loved this. Keep up the amazing work!
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Perfect. When Cas said that I felt like curling up on the ground just like Dean. And I agree, it has to be about Cas' emotions. We haven't seen him since he helped Dean stop the prophecy...some people might have been mad about that.

Great job, I was really feeling it. And the last part was especially sad. :(
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I loved this. It was very true and it displayed exactly what I'd seen from Castiel and with sam in that episode.

To be honest, that episode made me...well...not *hate* Castiel, but definitely not like him. He sounded so unlike himself. It just made me want to smack him and wonder what his problem was.

I loved your take on this, and Castiel's actions, and how Dean is dealing with sam drinking demon blood.

This was wonderful. Keep up the amazing work!
x GigaByte x chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i love it i want to know what happems post the next chapterr soon.i want castiel to love me more(a.k.a misha collins),he's adorible and has pretty blue eyes.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
So true. Sam was now the monster they hunted and Cas is back to his friendly self, NOT. Poor Dean. Only Bobby remains. John did tell him he will have to save Sam or kill him. Like your story, dude.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow great opening its great add more want to read more thanks