Reviews for Where The Wild Things Are
charlottecrandal chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It had enough of the original to keep in tune with the characters, but a difference in time, which affected communication and travel (oh, yes, and fashion). You did a good job with the technical aspects, too (spelling, punctuation) so that the readers don't have to stop to figure out what you mean. Good work!
dinotopian chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Thank you!
FourShot411 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
This story is absolutely marvelous. It's hard to believe that you've on received 39 reviews. Well, make this 40.

First off, I'm a huge fan of different time lines. You played this story out perfectly. It was quick, sweet, well-written, and fluid. I only wish there were more chapters! I'd love to read the happily ever-after - Bella/Edward style.

Speaking of, I don't think I've ever hated Rosalie so much. I don't think I could forgive her. What a little... You know.

Well, I wish you the best of luck on your future stories. I added this beaut to my community. Thank you so much!
symphoniebleue chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
Need to state this again: GREAT ending!
symphoniebleue chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
The ending was just-I can't find words. I really think you mastered this 18th century style, and once again, congrats for the grammar, spelling and diction. I enjoyed every chapter of such a great fiction...
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really liked your story. You did an excellent job of making it sound old-fashioned in language and style. The spelling and grammar are also excellent. Very good use of language. I’m glad it’s rating “T”, and that it doesn’t have the “f word”, etc. Even though it would have been nice to have more chapters, the last chapter was beautiful, a perfect ending.

Here are some examples of things I liked:

“Edward continued to stroke my hair gently, tentatively; he was trying to comfort me.”

This was gentle and sweet.

“"Is that why you're here?" I asked. Then I rephrased, afraid he might think I didn't want him there. "I mean, thank you… for coming to see if I was alright."”

She was concerned for his feelings, so she rephrased her question. This was so nice to read.

“He wavered, staring out into the pouring rain. Something he saw made up his mind; without a word, he settled his body next to mine once more. I sensed he was being careful, afraid of offending me somehow. In order to set him at ease, I rested my head on his shoulder. My arm crept of its own accord across his chest, seeking closeness. Time passed.

As I finally felt my eyes closing again, Edward's hand closed over mine. He buried his face in my hair, inhaling deeply. The storm beat outside, and inside, we finally felt free.”

Beautifully written.

I love how it can be rated “T” and convey the love between them. Of course, its because of the love between Bella and Edward that we love these stories.

Thanks for the story!
Midnite Bella chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
So I can't remember how I was lead to your story.. I think it was through His Golden Eyes fanfic rec...but alas.. I loved your story... and can't wait to read some more of what you've written.
Meztli14 chapter 23 . 12/15/2009
This was very well written! I enjoyed it much! That's quite an ending. Great job!
evangeline marie cullen chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
um, i love the story, but wuthering heights isnt by ellis bell it is by Emily Brontë...you should probably fix that
eddiejazz chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
OMG! 'We cant let u leave!" what!

ee! im on the edge of my seat. this is soo good. :)
eddiejazz chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I dont think its boring. I enjoyed reading the first chapter :) ur a good writer :)
alicecullenhaleluvsjasper chapter 22 . 11/16/2009
please please please please update soon this story is truly amasing! you are a great writter i think u should follow your dreams and bring out a novel, i know if it was anywhere as good as this i would buy it xx alice xx
Copymachine chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
Intense chapter! Had me on the edge.
Karenk chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
Can't wait untill you update it's really good :DD
blackestrose94 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love the story doing great