Reviews for November Falls
BatsintheBellfry chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Great ending, love the story.
snchills chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
carocali chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Sorry, I'm behind...

I'm so glad that Dean was able to have that time with Sam in the car, to rekindle those moments that he'd missed during their time apart.

Also, good on Dean to look where the cops wouldn't, finding the heart and finally bringing Sam back into the family.

After he got the snot beat out of him...

Then you made John human, which was awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Caroline
Linnie McCary chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
This is your usual great work, Liz-thanks for sharing it here! Great use of the idea that it always comes back to blood. I also appreciated that you gave Dean his privacy, so that if he truly wept against the window in that hospital room, no one else needs to know...nice touch!
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Thanks for finishing this one. It was worth the wait. I loved Dean's devotion to his brother showing in everything he did. Sam fighting of Griffin was great to, I like it when Sam comes through. My favorite part was John showing up and saying he never would have killed Sam. Awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
amyblair chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
It was a ridiculous delay! Aw, but thanks for the dedication.

But this was worth it.

Dean going in and getting the pig's blood was sweet and gross and nothing goes better with sweet than gross.

I love Christmas trees and I love that you bring up a Christmas Tree in this!

I love the heart in the box, the stabbing of it and then coming out to the Impala and having Sam gone again. I knew we hadn't seen the end of Griffin - and I thought you handled it beautifully!

I like how this Griffin kind of reminds me of Gordon and how you talk about Dean not having his bloodlust sated. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it was clever and I liked it!

I loved, adored the part with poor Dean and the back of Sam's hand the promise of 'we love you' and pressing his forehead to the window. Gees.

Really great ending. Loved John twirling Sam's curl in his fingers. I really liked how Dean thinks that John can take the wheel. I liked that because it again reminds my to 'Levee' when Sam is "you call the shots, you take the wheel..." such great tie ins here.

Thank-you, Thank-you for completing this. I am happy.
skag trendy chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Ahh. A nice Limp Sam chapter; passing out in his brother's arms, surgery, a panicking, guilt-laden Sammy, protective Dean AND John at the end there... nice one my love!

Kind regards,

ST x
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I am so glad John reacted the way he did. Both his boys needed him and he actually came thru for them this time!
snowcherries chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Fantastic, fantastic story. Love the use of November. The last line was perfect. Dean's unyielding allegience to Sam was wonderful.
TraSan chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Excellent wrap, m'dear. I enjoyed this very much!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Great ending to this story Liz. Sam released from the bond with the selkie, but unfortunately beaten up by Griffin who wasn't even prepared to give Sam a chance. Great that John turned up in the end and that he would have fought save Sam if Dean hadn't managed to break the bond. And perfect that he put Griffin out of action and is prepared to do it again should he ever turn up after Sam. Typical that Sam would apologise for not getting away from the selkie, but great ending, the Winchester's back as a family again.

A really enjoyable read Liz, thanks.
TammiTam chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
So glad you finished, because what an awesome finish it was!
spnMom chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
This is a great story too... I hope that they can break the bond between the Selkie and Sam just like I hope they can break the addiction Sam has to demon blood on the show. Thanks for posting, can't wait for an update.
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Please continue this story. You've got me hooked!
Von chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I don't see any similarity between Sam getting hooked on blood-drug on S4 and this situation :D The drinking-blood relation is like saying any fic containing ghost-fighting is similar to other SN episodes :D

FANTASTIC idea. I love it so far. Eagerly await what happens!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »