Reviews for November Falls
sentarla chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
please post the next part soon!
amyblair chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Well, Liz -

You're a demon, you know that?

God, I was reading all intense and then I was like, "I missed printing the rest, right?" Oh, no, you just haven't finished it. I am officially letting you know that the next chapter is due. NOW.

I love this. I love the mirror-images you have with this fic compared to Season 4. I love the beginning and how we talk about the ages of the brothers and how they're old enough for this, but young enough for that. I love the nightmares you write about Dean having and how the monster sometimes slaughters Dad, sometimes Sam, but in the end Dean is left alone.

'Strangely, enough, after that night, Dean's nightmares stop altogether and it's his life which becomes the bad dream he can't wake up from.' There's a movie called 'Pan's Labyrinth' where a little girl lives in a make-believe world and it's terrifying, but it doesn't even compare the the actual horror she lives in every day life. Your description of so much of this reminds me of that movie that I almost hurt inside.

I loved the Selkie. I loved the description. I squirmed how Dean found him, pouring water over his face, groaning with pleasure. Cool. Way, way cool.

I liked the three doors. I wonder even now about the other two.

Loved the 'North Carolina kisses lips with the edge of Virginia' and the boulder that looked like the 'hand of God'. Great, great details.

I loved how Dean was so worried that it was 'suffocating and worry is clawing his insides into ribbons.'

"Jesus Christ."

"Close enough." AWESOME!

This is so incredibly good. Great pace. Great characterization. Great mystery. Great wonder.

Baby, I'm in. Now put up the next fucking chapter or I swear to God I'll send you a message every day until you do.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Oh please let this be fixable. I don't want Sam to be anything but humane. What an interesting story can't wait for more, Nicole.
BatsintheBellfry chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Fantastic story.
Raven Majestrix not logged in chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
hello you should totaly type up some morre cuz u left a cliffy can't wait to know what's what. I know i'm late but I reviewed and me thinks you did a awsome job. And I like your avatar. LOL readz ya l8a
carocali chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
How are they going to deal with this? Will John listen to Griffin and want his son dead? We know those seeds were already planted before in the series, but Sam's so much younger here. I hope that Dean at least calls John to explain what happened.

Maybe they'll find a way to break the link, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be a fun ride for Sam.

:D

Caroline
cindy123 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter. I liked Griffin, now I don't. He hit Sam. You don't hit Sam. I was pissed at Dean for so long during the series when he hit Sam, every time he hit Sam. I'm getting over it, but I'm still not there completely. I just hope that Dean doesn't have to protect Sam from his own father. That would suck. Can't wait for more.

Cindy.
TammiTam chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Awesome update. Sorry I have been so long in reading, I have soo much going on! Great story and I can't wait for more.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Surprise after surprise. Finally things look up, the family is back together and then this happens. So Dean packs Sam, he obviously doesn't trust his dad either and runs. This is going to be exciting. Hugs, Vonnie
Ciya chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
In my world, anything done to Sam to change him into what ever the Selkie wanted can be reversed and Dean will find the way.
Adara-chan67 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
You know, hon, as far as I'm concerned, this story can stretch on just as long as you want, 'cause I really can't get enough of a scenario in which Sam is all infected by something weird and Dean is actually trying to HELP. This is how I wanted season four to go!

Anyways-loved Dean's reaction to the whole Griffin-Sam thing and the reunion with John and the whole shebang. But I get the feeling that John is NOT going to be happy when he finds out what happened...

Can't wait for the next chapter! (Hopefully I get the alerts this time...
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hey, hey, hey, waitaminute. How did I miss these two chapters? Where were the alerts, I ask you? Where? I mean, I have been anticipating reading more of this story since the first chapter was posted, so I waited-and waited-and WAITED-and then I thought, "She said she'd update soon! It CAN'T be taking this long!" So I went to your profile and checked it out, and...well, I was right, it wasn't taking that long...*rolls eyes* Stupid and its stupid hangups...*grumble mutter sigh*

Well, anyways, I gotta say that it was definitely worth the (unnecessary) wait. I love how it launches straight into Protective!Dean and general adorableness. And then there was the brotherly conversation and sweetness and Sam in peril and all the stuff I love in a story. And their conversation toward the end of the chapter, when Dean realized how much time had passed, was absolutely heart-wrenching.

And that was all just in chapter two! Now I'm off to chapter three! WHE!
youthere chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow, I love this twist! Please tell me John is gonna surprise us and give Sam the benefit of the doubt... *bites fingernails*
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Oh crap. just what they didn't need. I wonder if Dean was right about John, will he look at Sammy as a monster too? I hope Dean can figure out a way to break this bond between Silas and Sammy with Silas dead...but will John and Griffin find them first and cause mjor problems? Can't wait to find out!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow, Sammy was bonded to Silas, how is that going to ffect things now that Silas is dead. Will they be able to break the bond?
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »