Reviews for November Falls
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow, Sammy was bonded to Silas, how is that going to ffect things now that Silas is dead. Will they be able to break the bond?
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I adore this story- but I think you know that! Can't wait for more!

:0) Gidget
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Not surprised that Sam was reluctant to tell John that he was bonded to a selkie, that would have been bound to ruin the reunion. And what a twist, Griffin coming back early to find Sam drinking blood and his reaction that Sam needed to be killed. Would have at least expected him not to be so black and white and knowing that Sam was John's son research too if there was a way to break the bond. And guess by Griffin's reaction Dean had no option but to hit the road with Sam, terrified that their father would think the same. Hope by going back to North Carolina where Dean killed the selkie they can get some answers and free Sam from the bond. Unfortunately John knew where Dean last was if he and Griffin decide to go look for them, as Griffin will most certainly tell John about Sam.

Another great chapter Liz; sorry to hear rl hasn't been kind lately, hope things get better for you.
Trish62 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Another interesting chapter. Yes, the blood thing is along the same lines, but, heck, lots of baddies out there with blood issues.

Anyway, let the Sam limping begin...
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
oh! I LOVE IT! hope that this story gets longer! i think it is nice for sam to be stuck with this curse. i will be waiting for next one.
skag trendy chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Great work here mate. And what an unexpected twist. Poor Sam must have been so afraid. I only hope that whatever Dean has planned to fix this, will actually work.

Well, eventually anyway!

Looking forward to the limp Sam, 'cos you write it so well.

Kind regards,

ST x
TammiTam chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh girl, update soon! So very good. Poor, poor Sam! You should see my limp Sam banner!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I told you I'd catch up! Awesome start Lizzie! And I have another chapter waiting! YAY ME! YAY YOU for sharing!
carocali chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
“Silas bonded me to him so that he could live amongst humans more easily.”

“Silas? His name was Silas? You’re going to tell me that that freak of nature had a social security number next.” Dean stops talking, jaw clenching and hands tightening their grip on the edge of the table. “Bonded? How? I don’t understand...”

“I have to be in the water. I—I have to go swimming or take a bath or shower several times a day otherwise we get sick.”

“We?” Dean realizes then that maybe Sam didn’t hear him earlier or maybe intentionally ignored the past-tense reference Dean made to the Selkie. “I killed him, Sammy. Silas is dead.”

Okay, this is just plain creepy! What did he do to bond himself to Sam, and more important, if he's really dead, why is Sam still having these symptoms? Yikes!

More please!
cindy123 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful. Just wonderful. That last line was a bit ominous. I can't wait to read more! Take care hon.

Cindy.
lullabyJN chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
oh yay...this is getting so good. No way i can stop reading. Great chapter!
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Happy you have added more chapters because we definitely need to know what happened while Sam was with Silas.
Hjalmar chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I was really happy when I saw you written another story (and I love teenchesters)

It's a really good story and I will just be happy if it's a long one ) Can't wait to see what happends!

Thanks for posting!

/Fanny
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Amazing. Sam needed to get into the water to get better because he is bonded to the selkie. It is strange that he didn't loose that even though the selkie is dead. And what is he hiding? I also wonder how John is going to react. Really looking forward to more. Hugs, Vonnie
D Mentis chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Really enjoying your story so far!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »