Reviews for November Falls
Adara-chan67 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
You know, hon, as far as I'm concerned, this story can stretch on just as long as you want, 'cause I really can't get enough of a scenario in which Sam is all infected by something weird and Dean is actually trying to HELP. This is how I wanted season four to go!

Anyways-loved Dean's reaction to the whole Griffin-Sam thing and the reunion with John and the whole shebang. But I get the feeling that John is NOT going to be happy when he finds out what happened...

Can't wait for the next chapter! (Hopefully I get the alerts this time...
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hey, hey, hey, waitaminute. How did I miss these two chapters? Where were the alerts, I ask you? Where? I mean, I have been anticipating reading more of this story since the first chapter was posted, so I waited-and waited-and WAITED-and then I thought, "She said she'd update soon! It CAN'T be taking this long!" So I went to your profile and checked it out, and...well, I was right, it wasn't taking that long...*rolls eyes* Stupid and its stupid hangups...*grumble mutter sigh*

Well, anyways, I gotta say that it was definitely worth the (unnecessary) wait. I love how it launches straight into Protective!Dean and general adorableness. And then there was the brotherly conversation and sweetness and Sam in peril and all the stuff I love in a story. And their conversation toward the end of the chapter, when Dean realized how much time had passed, was absolutely heart-wrenching.

And that was all just in chapter two! Now I'm off to chapter three! WHE!
youthere chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow, I love this twist! Please tell me John is gonna surprise us and give Sam the benefit of the doubt... *bites fingernails*
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Oh crap. just what they didn't need. I wonder if Dean was right about John, will he look at Sammy as a monster too? I hope Dean can figure out a way to break this bond between Silas and Sammy with Silas dead...but will John and Griffin find them first and cause mjor problems? Can't wait to find out!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow, Sammy was bonded to Silas, how is that going to ffect things now that Silas is dead. Will they be able to break the bond?
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I adore this story- but I think you know that! Can't wait for more!

:0) Gidget
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Not surprised that Sam was reluctant to tell John that he was bonded to a selkie, that would have been bound to ruin the reunion. And what a twist, Griffin coming back early to find Sam drinking blood and his reaction that Sam needed to be killed. Would have at least expected him not to be so black and white and knowing that Sam was John's son research too if there was a way to break the bond. And guess by Griffin's reaction Dean had no option but to hit the road with Sam, terrified that their father would think the same. Hope by going back to North Carolina where Dean killed the selkie they can get some answers and free Sam from the bond. Unfortunately John knew where Dean last was if he and Griffin decide to go look for them, as Griffin will most certainly tell John about Sam.

Another great chapter Liz; sorry to hear rl hasn't been kind lately, hope things get better for you.
Trish62 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Another interesting chapter. Yes, the blood thing is along the same lines, but, heck, lots of baddies out there with blood issues.

Anyway, let the Sam limping begin...
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
oh! I LOVE IT! hope that this story gets longer! i think it is nice for sam to be stuck with this curse. i will be waiting for next one.
skag trendy chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Great work here mate. And what an unexpected twist. Poor Sam must have been so afraid. I only hope that whatever Dean has planned to fix this, will actually work.

Well, eventually anyway!

Looking forward to the limp Sam, 'cos you write it so well.

Kind regards,

ST x
TammiTam chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh girl, update soon! So very good. Poor, poor Sam! You should see my limp Sam banner!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I told you I'd catch up! Awesome start Lizzie! And I have another chapter waiting! YAY ME! YAY YOU for sharing!
carocali chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
“Silas bonded me to him so that he could live amongst humans more easily.”

“Silas? His name was Silas? You’re going to tell me that that freak of nature had a social security number next.” Dean stops talking, jaw clenching and hands tightening their grip on the edge of the table. “Bonded? How? I don’t understand...”

“I have to be in the water. I—I have to go swimming or take a bath or shower several times a day otherwise we get sick.”

“We?” Dean realizes then that maybe Sam didn’t hear him earlier or maybe intentionally ignored the past-tense reference Dean made to the Selkie. “I killed him, Sammy. Silas is dead.”

Okay, this is just plain creepy! What did he do to bond himself to Sam, and more important, if he's really dead, why is Sam still having these symptoms? Yikes!

More please!
cindy123 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful. Just wonderful. That last line was a bit ominous. I can't wait to read more! Take care hon.

Cindy.
lullabyJN chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
oh yay...this is getting so good. No way i can stop reading. Great chapter!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »