Reviews for November Falls
Simone1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
What a fantastic story! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Girl, you got an excellent story here. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Denise
anon chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
O. MORE.
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was great cant wait for the next one
lola chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
umm words to descibe this hm? lets go with amazing good job love the story so far and can't wait to see were it goes god now another supernatural thing that i'm excited for this and next wees epi lol well good job and keep going and glad to givve you something shiny to focus on now i have no idea what i'm gonna do about me! lol
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
what in the world is wrong with sammy? obviously it's connected to the selkie... but I'm really hoping I'm wrong about how much. Can't wait for the next update... see you soon!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Interesting story! Poor Sam! What did that thing do to him? I am glad Dean found him :-) Can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Kat
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Good story so far.

Yeah for Dean, he found Sammy!

Now, what is wrong with Sammy though?

More please!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like the part you added girl! It not such a horrible cliffie- though I can't wait to see exactly is wrong with poor Sammy! You hit a lot of my kinks here girl- love it! :0)
snchills chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very cool beginning, I can't wait to read the rest.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I'm totally okay with what your author notes said, too! But this fic should have been posted as a one-shot - you know we all hate to wait *g*.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
As much as I am enjoying the show, I still prefer to read wee-chester stories. Especially if the story has a nice limp Sam/big brother Dean tale to tell.

This has an interesting start and I am looking forward to more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Awesome story. Wow, Sammy was missig or two years Thank goodness Dean found him and isn't a miracle that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I was totally blown away though as Sammy took off again wondering why...and now it was obvious.

YAY-Dean killed the Selkie! Now all he has to do is get Sammy through the aftermath of evrything that has happened to him!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I love it. Very episodic.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Definitely Sam Whampage and Dean in the Best Big Brother Mode... hope there is a backstory as to what was happening to Sam through all this... its scary to think... and why was Sam taken in the first place... can't wait... great job
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »