Reviews for Ghosts
FiveStarFrankieFandom chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Love this! It's so sweet!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awwwww, this was cute. I always felt that that episode didn't have much resolution to the Chameron part of the storyline.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was quite the good story. My favorite line had to be: “Allison,” he breathes, as though he’s managed to read her mind. “Oh, god, I didn’t even think about—I’m sorry. Fuck.”
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was great! Really sweet; good job. (:

Angelica
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was an awesome follow-up to an awesome episode.

Just perfect.
ForeverTuesday13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i absolutely loved it!
u-know-u-love-me-kea chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I freaking love this! I wish they would have done a little more about this in the episode.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I usually don't read fanfiction dealing with "House" or anything that's still running on TV but I really liked this episode and felt compelled to read your fic. And I am glad that I did. I really like Chase and Cameron together and am so excited to see their wedding. Poor Cameron already has had a husband die on her and she be damned if another one dies on her watch. You expressed her emotions and fears wonderfully...great job!
Pinkuro chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
so cute *-*
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Such a good follow up to the episode. Poor Cameron! I believe you wrote the characters really well, and I enjoyed reading the story! :)
BellsConlon chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Adorable. What I thought would happen had the episode gone on. Fantastic character writing, as usual. The title was so appropriate- Cameron must hate seeing the man she loves in a hospital bed. Loved it! Can't wait to see more from you soon.