Reviews for Day to Day Life
bforbrigitta chapter 28 . 5/1
Overall, I’m incredibly impressed with this series of shorts and the variety it’s offered, and I look forward to more. Even though at the beginnings, a lot of the shorts tended to sound “told” rather than “shown” (which usually falls into a smooth flow by the second quarter or so!), they feel ‘adult’, you’ve given this fantasy world an element of ‘realness’ and your stories have a lot of /heart/, which is arguably the most important thing.

I have to especially commend you on your characterisations of the full cast of FFVII characters and the way they interact with each other. It’s mostly the little things – canonical details that you’ve taken liberties with and cleverly expanded on – that you’ve conveyed subtly but powerfully: Cloud having a certain gentleness about him while still characteristically aloof without that grumpy loner cliché; Tifa’s not a stuttering fool, she’s quietly confident, sexually assertive, and you’ve shown her strength and badassery without her having to physically demonstrate it (God forbid people write her with the psyche of a /believable/ ex-saviour of the planet); the beautiful camaraderie – almost sisterhood – you’ve created between Aerith, Yuffie and Tifa; the way you write the children, innocent but not naïve, hardy from what they’ve endured; their Nibelan background influencing certain habits or worldviews… Most of all, the love you depict between Cloud and Tifa feels organic and authenticated and yet still sweet without being too wordy or flowery. I feel like a lot of FFVII writers still can’t quite grasp that, but you’ve made it into something of an artform.

I know it’s probably ironic that I’m praising you about “subtlety” in this wordy mess of a review, but I couldn’t resist; after finding it really difficult to find an FFVII fic that I like, I’ve just been really impressed by your work. Cheers to you.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Oh, damn. Right in the feels ;(
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
*gets down on one knee*
Marry me? We can make it work, I promise. ;_;
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Yes yes yes! That's one of the cut scenes ;)
Marbles chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Lmao this is so perfect. I love how you play on that excuse that is oft cited. "It's because he's SOLDIER! Their stamina is unreal!" xD
Marble chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Where have you been all my life? There drabbles are sweet without being cheesy and well written! I don't want it to end!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
What's it? Love?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Cloud's humour though. Lmfao, so on point
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"Do we like the Sanderson twins?"

Dying
Blackshadow390 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Boohbear19 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Great story! I hope you continue! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
That was awesome! XD I love how cloud and Tifa were a bit worrie on what their friend got ten for their anniversary! XD
Boohbear19 chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Hahaha! Oh Yuffie! XD
Boohbear19 chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
If only you could of created advent children with your amazing ideas! :(
Boohbear19 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013