Reviews for The Distress Call
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Very funny story!
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
( _ )

I read it. And I STILL don't believe it.

-chronodekar
Nevyn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
:"D poor garrus! That las line was just perfect.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Heh. Nice story.
northstar-rocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"Go team Shepard!" Hahaha he seems like such an idiot tool there :D

You summed up the game pretty well there, never really thought about it but your right XD
Blogbot chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
One of the funniest paradies on the internet. Which I must say has a rather large list of paradies.
Commisar Shyus Gyus chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Holy shit that was funny!
bioldrawings chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I laughed and now there's crumbs in my keyboard. This reminds me of how my brother plays Mass Effect.

Me: hey I finished downloading that Bring Down the Sky thing and it's AWESOME! Wanna play it while I peer over your shoulder and tell you when all the good bit are about to happen?

Bro: no, I just want to scan stupid planets for stupid minerals for 200 hours and pick up every scrap of space paper that matriach ever wrote on like an intergalactic stalker or something.

And so the meterorite crashed, and everyone died.
SSJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
xD

I love British. So stereotypical...but the best.

Team Shepard ftw.
Nuns N' Bagels chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Yet another win.
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This explains so much.
Eilam Wordsmith chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
AhahahahahahahahahahaOHGOD. My laughing organs. They rupture.

Shepard's new nickname for Garrus makes me think that the turian should be a sea snail. And communicate entirely in meows. He already looks like a cat anyway.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is made of so much win!

still laughing
R-I-C-A-R-D chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hilarious. I loved the dialogue, especially these gems: "...Or run circles around paraplegics.” and, Radar could take no more. He stood from his console, raised his middle finger high up into the air and roared, “THE FU—”

Love your work.
PaChA mAmA chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was hilarious! Always wondered why Shepard denied the transmission. Now I understand.