Reviews for King Peter, Magnificent One, and Edmund the Dazed
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
These are funny! Please do more!

XD

Ani
NarniaLover303 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
I love your story soooooo much! It's by FAR the funniest thing that I have ever read, and I don't care if the characters are in or out of character, it is a wonderful story, well-written, and made me laugh insanely for about an hour! Thank you for making me laugh, and making my day!

NarniaLover303
luna994 chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
I love your story it is really funny!

you are a great author
Jessica chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Lovely! Hilarious! Silent mirth because I didn't want to distract anyone by bursting out laughing! LOVE IT and would love to see more. I like the older siblings vs. younger siblings idea, but you should have Pete/Lu /Su. That would be absolutely hilarious! I like Oreius's change in character. Or maybe Ed/Lu/Pete vs. Su and some maids.
Watson and Holmes chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
I LOVE this! It is FANTASTIC! HILARIOUSE!

PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MORE!

NarniaQueen
Lady Lost-A-Lot chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Hilarious! I love it! Please continue! _

Lost in thought and staying there,

Lady Lost-A-Lot
Yueaifeng chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Oh my gosh, please continue, if you will! This is an amazing story and it makes me feel giddy inside! It's so nice to have a light shined on this subject! XD
Aravir Theophila Morningstar chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
How many ways are there to tell you what a wonderful job you did? My family now thinks I am a lunatic. I have laughed so hard and - from their perspective - randomly.

Please try to convince your parents to let you update. Your work is excellent and very humerus. (I applaud you for respecting your mum! Unfortunately, not many young people do these days...)

Keep your eyes on Jesus!

By the Lion's grace,

Aravir
MismatchedButtons chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
this is awesome!
Lady Jill Pole chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Oh my goodness, Rose! I just realized that I hadn't reviewed this chapter yet! So sorry!

Now for the review: Genius, sheer genius. You are an amazing author. This is proven by the fact that you can keep me laughing all the way through your story! And you do that with few or no grammatical errors.

LOL, Ed singing...Ed and the tuba...*falls out of chair laughing*...I loved it! :) Please continue!
viennacantabile chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
okay, i really can't give you a better compliment than throwing your own genius back at you:

Peter, huddling on his bed with the pillow over his ears, was not immune to the sound, either. He was seriously contemplating passing a decree banning every human child under thirteen from singing.

(And, for the record, Mrs. Pevensie snapped the sixty-fourth time when Edmund blew it down the chimney. How he was able to climb up to the roof will never be known).

"Yeah. I'm getting a tuba made."

Susan did, indeed, throw the instrument from the highest window in Cair Paravel. It landed around the neck of a young talking rabbit, who, from that day forth, was convinced that tubas fell from the sky.

Edmund went back to singing... and Susan was left wondering if he would survive a trip out the window.

He did.

It didn't stop him from singing.

so excuse me for cluttering your inbox, but you really are that amazing. and now my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so hard. sigh.
viennacantabile chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
dahaha - where in the world do you come up with these ideas? you're brilliant, you really are.
viennacantabile chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
and once again, i am howling like a hyena. oh edmund! oh lucy!
viennacantabile chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
i LOVE this chapter. it's so adorable! and you're officially a favorite author. hee.
viennacantabile chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
okay, i'm running out of ways to tell you how much i love your writing. amazing:

" M - Mine?" Peter spluttered, pushing his chair back and staring at his brother in amazement. " I wasn't the one who jumped from the second floor balcony onto the Palace guard. I wasn't the one who stole the chocolate cake from under the Cook's nose. And I wasn't the one who hid in the doorway and frightened that poor little badger into a fit!"

" Well, you jolly well should have been," smirked Edmund. " It was fun."

and the ending! sheer fantastic-ness.