Reviews for Bullet
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I have just found this story. The ending was a shock even with the warning!Really intense great stuff
Katarina chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Hy! Me again! Is there a sequel to this? A little short one-shot just to see if she is pregnant...Please..
Katarina chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I didn't like that you killed him,but I loved the ending... You wrote it fantasticly! Sory,I'm new to FF so I'm a little slow with reading...
PandaMeetsSquirrel chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
"Morgan is the only character that I'd never killed off in a story" ahahahaha! I must be morbid too, because that comment was really hilarious ;) Liked the sweetness and your phrasings. :) LOVED chapter 2!
a chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
that was so sad. it was a great story but /

makemeagryffindor chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Omg. That was soooo sad!
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I don't know if I could handle that kind of heart-wrenching Morgandeath fic very often, but it was so well-done I couldn't stop reading it either. I can actually see the two of them being a lot like you characterized them in this story if Morgan and Prentiss were to ever start something up together. There were so many parts that were so beautiful throughout it, but I obviously can't quote them all in a review. And then the way he took that bullet for her in the end. This one was really touching; I won't forget it anytime soon.
E chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i loved the story but you wouldn't die from a shot to leg that fast.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Smut and Morgandeath. Interesting Worlds. But a truly wonderful story. You write magnificently.

And the story was just as magnificent.
HofYecats chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
NO...Morgan! Oh well, for the sake of a good story. Good job.
star jelly chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Aw that was sad, but really good!
lrigD chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
You killed him!

Gr.
WCD chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I really need to learn to keep my trap shut, lol. I knew it was coming and it *still* made me sad. I'm not sure who i feel the worst for, Morgan, Emily or the possible fatherless child.

Unhappy ending aside, another lovely story. Great job.
shrimpy-19 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
So sad at the end, but It was great to read. Thanks
Kitale chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
YOU KILLED MORGAN! That was so sad!

And the baby with no father. oh this was heart-breaking.

Still good, though. Very well written.

you should write more morgan/emily ) you're a good writer

~Kitale