Reviews for Beltaine Wish
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oooo ... I really liked this one.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice :)
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I would SO love to read an expansion on this story! lol GREAT job, as always!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
GoblynQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
cute
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Beautifully done... that is all that I can say about this piece...

DarkAnubisAngel
Bel0w.Average chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh I do so love reading your stories :3 -sigh- if only I had all day to do so

Everytime I review one of your chapters I feel like I should be reviewing all of them and showering praise after praise...but for the sake of time I'll just stick with normal reviews haha.

This One-shot is one of my favourites, I find it incredibly adorable...I'd love it as a series but ill live with this chapter :)

anyways keep up with the amazing work

I hope His nibs won't bother you too much while writing ;) tell him to stick his nose into other peoples business...like Sarah's!

(Sarah don't kick my ass...i enjoy it too much )

Lovely ranting to you

XOXO

Haruki Riku

(*crosses fingers for repercussion update * haha ;) )
LetoSai chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hello My Lady Sunshine. _ I'm thinking this was a good start to my day. I absolutely loved it. I'd love to see Jareth attempt to convince her the hand-fasting was legally binding. Perfect as always.

LetoSai
YYMichi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hi!

Nice one, i like it!

LG Michi
writertron chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
brilliant. it'd be awesome to find out what happens next...
Ella Donelly chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is my favorite story you've written. I absolutely love it finishing with "Daddy, is a hand-fasting legally binding?"
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was a lovely short and sweet piece. I loved reading it. In some ways I almost like your short pieces better. Also, I love the ending part you've inserted into the last few stories between yourself and the Goblin King. I love reading conversations like that.

Never stop writing!
LadySafire chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I loved the story! I would very much love to see a sequel to it, though.

and from my house to yours, (Yes, I know it's early.) Happy Beltane and Blessed Be!
LadySaphire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
As always a wonderful piece of work full of mythos,legend and tradition making the story ever so much more than it is.
camcalli chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Truly lovely. The teacher should know better than to play with ancient traditions...especially when there's a goblin king around.

I think that you write beautifully. The imagery and emotions you described were wonderful. The little things, like her hand trembling in his, really capture the moment.

I missed Beltain, but happy belated Lughnasadh.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 6/7/2009