Reviews for Tides of Fate
cbzoo chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Alice and Eose will bwcome her family, she isn't close to her parents so more sense for her to say on the island
cbzoo chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I would think she could write anywhere so staying should not be a problem
cbzoo chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
it does NOT suck
cbzoo chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
a hot winking Edward ooo la la
MPMassen chapter 41 . 10/12/2013
Have truly enjoyed this ff glad I found it ;)
nyla1991 chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
wunderschöne Geschichte :)
FangirlAvni chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
I loved this story so much! Especially bcoz I've been reading a lot of angst stories recently and it was so refreshing to read one with mostly fluff. I love it! Wish I could have an Edward of my own :)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 41 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I read this at work so I couldn't sign in to review but you had me cracking up through out it's entirety. I really enjoyed Bella and Emmett's bond and their sense of humor. Tanya and Bella's verbal war was hilarious. When she called her Barbara I was rolling. Of course the romance between Edward and Bella was one of the most beautiful stories I've read. I was pissed when the characters were and my husband thought something was truly wrong because I was frowning. you are on my favorites now. Thx for a great read!
Danatech chapter 40 . 9/18/2013
Wow, those vows are the most amazing and touching ones that I have read ever.
That and the very heart moving memorial for his parents got me crying hard.
Very, very emotional and heart warming.
Amazingly well written :')
HeatherL chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I have probably read this story 5 times & I still love it!
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
so I guess the idea of the hula, luau, fajitas and margaritas came from them living in the US, because Brazilians would not have a clue as to what you are talking about. They know beef and coconuts and coffee and tons of tropical fruits that the average US citizen has never heard of, like mangosteens, cherimoya and rambutans (now grown in Brazil). National dish is feijoada.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
;-] yep made me smile even if the story has been around for awhile.
Juklok chapter 42 . 8/9/2013
Love this story;)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Love this story! Love the characters...how you wrote them...Edward is perfect! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I'm no prude and I understand how being able to roll with the boys is attractive, but no man wants to discuss 'chucking a deuce ' with a woman he's interested in. Bleeeech.
4,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »