Reviews for Tides of Fate
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
That was very nice of the ladies to help with the clean up. Yes, they are guests and don't need to. I have to say I'd probably kick in helping too. Jess was evil in this. She's extremely bitter. So glad that Rose heard her and verbally attacked her for what she said to Bella. Everyone around Bella is telling her how beautiful she is . . . people she's never even met before . . . so, I'm believing that she is and just doesn't see herself that way. I hope she will eventually. Looking forward to meeting Carlisle and Esme when they return from their trip. Is it too much to beg tha Jess leaves soon, before the men leave for their trip. Not looking forward to the women talking Bella into going to the mainland for the clubs. I believe Edward is not speaking from a jealous standpoint, and that these clubs are dangerous for tourists. Kelly won't be able to stave off everyone.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
That is my idea of weathering a storm. That was fantastic! I'm glad he made it safely back to them all. She was scared for him for five hours, yikes. I loved how she jumped on him and started sobbing with relief that he was there. Him taking her to her room to settle her down, was so wonderful. Their ILY's were perfectly placed. His first with how she makes him feel, sigh. Then hers affirming the very same. Just beautiful. It is possible to fall that quickly, in case anyone gave you static on that. My hubs and I fell by our third date in as many days and twenty-six plus years later, we're still going very strong. It happens. I absolutely loved their first time together. And, I love that it was multiple times. It was a beautiful scene you wrote. Looking forward to the others making fun of these two in the morning, for how vocal they were. Truly a great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
The Adonis and Venus part was amusing. Yes, we want them together, not apart, so we need different characters for sure. I hadn't even thought about the planter either, so I don't blame Bella for not thinking of it. I'm glad Edward let them know to just leave the key with one of them, if they don't have a pocket. Meanwhile, Alice's new line of beachwear will all have hidden pockets for room keys. Loved reading about the snorkeling. They all had so much fun. Meeting Kate was fun to. Poor Jess, being used by Tyler that way. Didn't like that she was blatantly flirting, when obviously Bella was more to him. I guess she could be confused with what she saw with Kate the week before. Benefit of the doubt and all that. Why wouldn't they have Marcus and skate run over to the main house and get the shutters down? They have to have been closer. I hope Edward is okay. I'm sure he will be, as they are very used to these storms coming through. Poor Bella though, she isn't used to them and will be worried sick about him.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Not nearly as hungover as I'd expected her to be, thankfully. The girls coming in to wake her for the details, was fun. Rose getting her water and pain meds, was thoughtful. Edward showing up later with food and a day planned out, was fantastic. Getting her on the bike was scary for her. I remember learning to ride a motorcycle and how intimidating it was. The one I learned on, at age seventeen, was only a Honda 50. I can't even imagine the power from a Ducati. What a machine to learn on. Loved what he said to her on that cliff. Opening up to her that way, took guts. She was wonderful in opening up just as equally. Really liked that they all had dinner together, yet split into couples afterwards. Did not like the missing key and I think Tyler took it. He's letting himself into the suite. Probably to go after Bella. Hope it doesn't get too dramatic, as I am enjoying the fun and humor you've got going on here. They will have drama when the four weeks is up, so don't need anything added in. I like that Edward got her the other suite for the night. Love that she asked him to stay with her. Yay.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
Providing it was actually her parents, they are pure evil. If they convinced him to try again with Bella, that is just plain cruel. They're not married! They were just dating. He's been cheating on her for years. Just because they are okay with that in their marriage, does not make it the status quo. I'm very happy she held firm and told him no effing way. At least this time, she's stronger and she meant it. Taking that battery out of her phone was a start. She needs to sell that anchor, I mean house, of hers. No matter how much she loved it, it's tainted and needs to go. She needs to tell those parents of hers to fuck off. They are so bad for her and she doesn't need them. She's a very successful author, and independent woman. She does not need her parents anymore. If they were, or had ever been supportive, than work it out. Unfortunately they've been nothing but horrible to her. Good riddance. I loved that Edward found her on the beach and talked with her. That is a shitty relationship he had with Tanya, nearly as bad as Bella's. Difference being, Bella kept letting Jacob back into her life. Edward got far away. It's hard to believe, six chapters in and only the wee hours of the morning of full day number two. I like it. She's going to have one hell of a hangover.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
So much fun In this chapter! From the start to the finish. It was wonderful that each of the men helped each of the ladies into the boat. Edward switching places with Bella so she'd squish hi, not the other way around. The fun each of them had in the water. Until the dick went by Bella twice on purpose, to knock her off. Asshat. Loved meeting Marcus and Diane. How Diane recognized right away, just like Emmett did, that she's gone over a hurdle. The four of the dancing. BxE talking about their lives. Then the girls talking at the end about the pull they are feeling. I don't think Bella has realized that she can work from the island yet. It's only their first full day there, they'll figure it out.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Emmett in a coconut bra, funny. HTS, very funny. You made me laugh. I was worried when Jasper warned Bella not to hurt Edward. Cart before the horse and all that. I was very happy that Emmett smoothed things over. The hula dancing was fun to read and I loved that Bella did so well with it. Even happier that Edward was able to see her performing, yay! Their conversation afterwards was great. Poor Edward being assaulted by the hoochie. Bella letting Edward know she did the same to a bartender a few years back, was funny. I am glad he pointed out the very big difference in the two scenarios. I worry about them leaving the key hidden like that. Also, worry about them leaving the door unlocked if the others are still out. With the three creepers on the loose and all. Oh, speaking of which, thank you for the brief explanation on the reason why they are keeping the three of them on right now. The season is busy. The hot tub time, conversation and music, was all wonderful. I am happy that Bella is starting to see her self imposed exile, was not healthy and that she is welcoming this change.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
That was quite the enjoyable chapter. I really like how smitten Rose is on Emmett, just from taking with him on the way to the island. Kelly was nice and her warning was heard loud and clear by the ladies. Tyler being creepy right away, ewww. It is odd that the still employ the three men, if they are truly that bad with the guests. Why not fire them? Their 'house', not 'villa', was fantastic. I can see them spending some fun days and nights there, as well as the island activities that Emmett advised them of. It was wonderful to meet Jasper and read Alice in a state of awe. I loved that she just knows he is hers and that she'll be engaged before they leave there. That was fantastic! Then Edward, swoon. Sweeping in with his amazing comments to Bella. Keeping the creeper Mike away. Then conversing with her for an hour. All of that was so fun to read. Loved the chemistry connection, too. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
That was getting heavy at the beginning of the chapter. Her parents suck. What kind of life is that to live? Married, yet miserable. The way they shame Bella for getting away from that repeating cycle is awful. Thankfully, Bella never married Jacob. I can somewhat understand her taking him back the first time, as some people do. To repeatedly let him back into her life, that's terrible. Then she finally gets the courage to do what her father never had the balls to do and they treat her this way. Shame on them. Once you got past her reflecting on all of that, the story cheered up a bit, thankfully. I really enjoy Emmett. Interesting about Edward . . . at least I presume it to be him . . . having never dated? And, their cousin . . . again guessing it is Jasper. All there for the summer. And, two live very close to Rose and Alice. Bella can work from anywhere, as she writes. Yes, this suddenly perked right up.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Perhaps when they were dragging her ass out to her clinic appointments, they should have stopped at a therapists office. She isn't cranky, she's clinically depressed. Get her to therapy, STAT. Hoping that ripping her out of bed and onto an island will do her some good.
Lanigra25 chapter 42 . 10/16/2016
Thank you for this. What a wonderful journey!
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 42 . 10/9/2016
Man I couldn't stop reading this story. it was so long but so worth it. Thank you for sharing this piece of you and not taking it down when the plagiarizers started messing with you.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/16/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story, it's one of the best!
Babecullen chapter 41 . 3/1/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY. The emotions it brings out of you are so real. I love that I can laugh and cry with this story.
Atwiggs chapter 41 . 2/16/2016
Wow I simply loved this Fic. It was wonderful to read! I like to wish I was Bella and I had Edward. Oh! Shame on me I've been married a long time! Of course I love my husband but it's fun to pretend ;).

We are going through a horrible time right now with both of disabled and stuck in bed. It's awful and I pray things will get better. The depression just makes you want to give up, you know. Sorry to drop that on you. I need to find another wonderful story to escape with. Writers like you are truly a blessing for me! Thank you with all my heart for writing this lovely story sweetie! God Bless-Anita
4,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »