Reviews for Tides of Fate
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Love it!
KatHat chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
What a beautiful, peaceful place!
KatHat chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
WHEW! Glad they worked everything out! He still proposed while sexing her up, just had pretty candles and lots of pretty words and a gorgeous ring! Loved it!

Now, I hope that's enough of the petty disagreements and misunderstandings!
KatHat chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Ok, this was a very tedious chapter to get through. Why should anyone want to, need to, have to know every little minute detail of his proposal? to have to dissect every detail and discuss it to death? hound them all day with comments about robes and wobbles? And now Bella's nagging, whining insecurities...AGAIN!

gr-r-r-r
KatHat chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
What a lot of fun!
KatHat chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Lord have mercy, that was a horrible wreck! And his injuries were so extensive! Unbelievable that he survived!
KatHat chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Oh hey! I got so caught up in reading, I have neglected to review! This was one hawt as hellfire chapter! Lord have mercy, she has come way out of her shell with the dancing and loving!
KatHat chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Ahhh, he used her as a 'shield', lol!

This is so sweet and fun and realistic and easy going! I love it! Just what I need to unwind with when I get home from a hectic day!

Thanks!

Kat
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Such a wonderful fantasy vacation.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
No! No lemon hostages!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I want a vacation like that!
KatHat chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Well... I do think she taking some steps in the positive direction!

(woops -) He walked around and pulled all the shudders (shutters) down before walking back around to me.
KatHat chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
What a hella long chapter! I used to go water skiing back in the day, (in a wheelchair now) but it was always quite exhilarating!

They all seem perfectly matched!
KatHat chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
What a fun day and lovely drinks with dreamy bartenders! ::sigh::
KatHat chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
OK, just had time to get back. This place sounds amazing, and so do the guys! Bella is so insecure and really is down on herself. Hope she can snap out of it!
4,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »