Reviews for Tides of Fate
debslmac chapter 41 . 12/3/2013
loved this story
samantha.thomasmoody chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I don't know if u will get this but I'm really loving ur story so far.
sweettoothsteph chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Hi, I'm loving this story so far. It's so sweet and funny, and I really like how you put your words into it. I have to ask, though, is this an original phrase of yours?

"Fate leads you to a certain point and then free will takes over and it becomes either your choice which direction you head in, or someone else's choice that alters your intended course."

Your interpretation of its meaning, I like it the most than how it is usually define :)

Thank you for sharing your story.
cbzoo chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
a well done story
cbzoo chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Alice and Eose will bwcome her family, she isn't close to her parents so more sense for her to say on the island
cbzoo chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I would think she could write anywhere so staying should not be a problem
cbzoo chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
it does NOT suck
cbzoo chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
a hot winking Edward ooo la la
MPMassen chapter 41 . 10/12/2013
Have truly enjoyed this ff glad I found it ;)
nyla1991 chapter 42 . 10/8/2013
wunderschöne Geschichte :)
FangirlAvni chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
I loved this story so much! Especially bcoz I've been reading a lot of angst stories recently and it was so refreshing to read one with mostly fluff. I love it! Wish I could have an Edward of my own :)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 41 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I read this at work so I couldn't sign in to review but you had me cracking up through out it's entirety. I really enjoyed Bella and Emmett's bond and their sense of humor. Tanya and Bella's verbal war was hilarious. When she called her Barbara I was rolling. Of course the romance between Edward and Bella was one of the most beautiful stories I've read. I was pissed when the characters were and my husband thought something was truly wrong because I was frowning. you are on my favorites now. Thx for a great read!
Danatech chapter 40 . 9/18/2013
Wow, those vows are the most amazing and touching ones that I have read ever.
That and the very heart moving memorial for his parents got me crying hard.
Very, very emotional and heart warming.
Amazingly well written :')
HeatherL chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I have probably read this story 5 times & I still love it!
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
so I guess the idea of the hula, luau, fajitas and margaritas came from them living in the US, because Brazilians would not have a clue as to what you are talking about. They know beef and coconuts and coffee and tons of tropical fruits that the average US citizen has never heard of, like mangosteens, cherimoya and rambutans (now grown in Brazil). National dish is feijoada.
4,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »