Reviews for Tides of Fate
maryannemac31 chapter 41 . 2/17/2013
Third time reading this story, loved it the first time I read it and loved it each time after! :)
Maggieblock chapter 42 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story!
stephine22 chapter 42 . 2/12/2013
God this story has brought tears to my eyes from laughter and sorrow. You are truly a wonderful writer. I was wondering if you ate going to do a sequel on this ? Please! ;)
MiserysMama chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Well, you did it again. You made me laugh, you made me cry and made me laugh some more. Thank goodness today is Saturday. When I started this at 7 am this morning, I only had about 20 chapters to read. It's now after 11 pm. You are the master of loooong, detailed chapters. I did take breaks, I did my dishes, picked up my living room, ate a couple of meals and let's not forget bathroom breaks. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to finish this. I'm thinking that eventually, I'll need a seeing eye dog. My vision is kind of blurry right now. Thank you, once again, for sharing your talent as an awesome storyteller. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/19/2013
I just wanted to say that I LOVED your story. Usually I stay away from the ones with the huge word counts, but decided to give it a try. Half a chapter later, I was hooked. I am especially grateful that you didn't feel the need to have Edward "cheat" on Bella, like three quarters of the fanfic population seems to do. Fantastic job!
toshibaa chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Lol, your ANs are almost as epic as your writing :D You crack me up. The chapter was Hot! I loved it but I think my husband may have loved it even more ( well the actions following it after I had read it)
toshibaa chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
awesome chapter , I laughed my ass off at Bella's snorkeling experience :))
toshibaa chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
sleep? no! how can you sleep when you have Edward with you? seriously , how?!
toshibaa chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Wow, the nerve of that Jacob! I really hope Bella kicks his sorry ass! Oh and can I say how much I adore Edward in this? *dreamy sigh*
pabeikez chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I've grown up around fishing and I have gotten hooked many a times. Normally I don't get it anymore. We fish flounder and yes they're ugly browninsh fish with two eyes on one side and the other is a pale white. You shouldndo a chapter on their reaction to scaling a fish. I'm sure they would love that. It would be amazing to have dolphins that amzing!
toshibaa chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
awesome story :)
toshibaa chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Loved Emmet!
toshibaa chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Lol, Bella is too cute :))
cullensbrunette chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter! I wanna rub sunblock on Edward! Gahhhh!
cullensbrunette chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
This is already the best story ive read in a while! You totally rock!
4,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »