Reviews for Tides of Fate
AutomaticEyes chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
I love it so far! Totally different from BTS but just as amazing! *sigh* Gotta love them cullen boys. Shew. lol. Can't wait for more!
jessawolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Loving this story! Please don't doubt yourself by thinking this story sucks!, It doesn't, not at all! I finished reading the 4 chapters & was left wanting more! Please don't doubt your writing!, it's fantastic!

Looking forward to updates, I've got to know what happens!

Thanks for writing!

Take Care

Jess
zodiacnerd chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
I think Bella will get married:)). Im in LOVE...with this story. Your really good at hooking in your readers because BTS is the same way except this story isnt as depressing
zodiacnerd chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
I love it! Edward is so sweet! I cant wait to hear more about this him!
m0nt chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
man. this story keeps on getting better, this chapter was hilarious! can't for you to update soon.
anony chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
so good!
m0nt chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
hate that jake made bella lose her self confidence.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Just got to start this today! LOVE IT, OF COURSE!

Don't think I have laughed and out right giggled so much in the last few months...I am a huge fan of BTS...knew of course this would be great too, but couldn't start until this afternoon. Definitely can't wait for more!
m0nt chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
wow! this chapter was amazinly great! how u introduced emmett in this chapter, was one of the best introduction of a character i've ever read. and charlie and renee - i just want to slap them both on the face and humilate them of being a bad parent and human beings. but bella has sure improved at the end of the chapter, and i like that you took the improvement stage gradualy and not a quick fix, because those are annoying and un-realistic, while this is truly realistic of how a person would re-act if they were in bella's situation.
heed chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
You have a good story going here! Keep it up. People can be really bad at leaving reviews but as long as you get added to favorites there is no reason to stop! Can't wait for the next chapter
m0nt chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wow, jake did do real number on her, didn't he?
she xD smiles chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
i really love this story! please update asap :]
oxSamm11 chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
wow this is a great story, it's really original which I like. Keep writing i'm already hooked:P
aliceinthemiddle chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Nah, your story doesn't suck. How could it? You write well, tour spelling and grammar are good and you've set it in an awesomely great much under-used place. Nice premise and I can't wait to read more. ;)

xoxoxo

aliceg
Superchick chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
Oh my god u genius!

i really didnt think you could out do yourself and lookie here!

you really should be a writer! your absolutley fabulous! can't wait

for the next updates on both these stories! C'est Magnifique! :D X