Reviews for Tides of Fate
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
rubbersoul14 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
As much as I love your other story - and I really do love it - I love love love this one. It's very different, which shows off your talent, and just as engaging. I love the fluffly flirty-ness of this one - even the angest/drama is fluffy. Well done! Can't wait to read more.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
i absolutely loved this chapter

im really glad that bella was strong when it came to jacob

i also really loved the way you wrote the last paragraph

cant wait for more!
Jawands87 chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
first off im soo glad your obsessed with updating this story because i know now im going to be dying for updates from you..secondly i love the lil therapy session because really tequilla time is the best time ever!

also when i think of this story i have a few songs in mind... No Letting Go by Wayne Wonder, Pride and Joy by Ebon-E ft Beenie Man, Drive Me Crazy by Mr Easy, Verme by Baby Ranks ft Notch, I wish by Carl Henry, Baby Boy by Beyonce ft Sean Paul, Break It Off rihanna f Sean paul, Love is by Jah Cure, Redemption song by Bob Marley, In I Arms by I wayne and maybe for a lil lemon inspiration on the island i like Na Na Na by 112 ft Supercat im sorry if that was too much but i hope some them help at least!
Jawands87 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
that was such a fun day and im glad the the girls are there to tell bella to go for it.. i know her character is self conscience but im glad that she isnt fighting it too hard and its only a matter of time before edward shows her how important she is.. cant wait!
Jawands87 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
i love the innocent conversations bella and edward are having it makes it easier to believe that they will fal in love because they will be comfortable around each other first.. i really hope you drag on their conversations but im pretty sure it will happen since they are there for a month.. im honestly already in love with this story but i already knew i would be before reading it because your writing is impossible not to fall in love with!
Jawands87 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
iknew i would love their first encounter.. im going to fall in love with this edward he is just too sweet! i love how natural your conversation flowed between the two of them and i cant wait to see what you have in store next!
Jawands87 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
im smiling throughout emmett's entire appearance in this chapter.. he is just so fun and i cant wait to see the meet between alice and jasper and bella and edward.. i can already tell this story is going to be o so cute and fun.. i cant wait!
M chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
- Second, there is a defective part of him, and I'm not quite sure how severe that part is, that desperately needs glasses -

that was hilarious!

great chapter! i love this story as much as breaking the silence!
Lizziginne chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
yay new chapter! you make me very happy with these updates! poor bella! jakes an idiot! but edward makes everything better! love edward love bella love rose love emm love ali love jazz hate jake! XD lol thank you again x
99 Red Balloons chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
oh my something new from you! I just saw it, exciting! Am putting it on Story Alert, as usual.
bryantjess chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
hahahahaha i'm def. a fan of drunk bella. i want tham to confess thier feelings! and yay for bella having the balls to tell of jake! woo hoo!
4,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 .. Last Next »