Reviews for Tides of Fate
escarlet 12 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
could you please tell what happened to the link for the blog that had the photos for this fic?
misstequilarose071 chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
This story does not suck , its awesome .
misstequilarose071 chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
I want a screaming oragsm
misstequilarose071 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Great chapter. I wannna see a photo of emette.
dwright chapter 41 . 10/14/2014
Great story. Thanks for writing.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! One of my all time favorites!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 41 . 9/1/2014
Oh, I'm sad to see this story end. Your Edward was almost unbelievably perfect, but what's not to love about him? Thank you for writing and sharing.
LAB1 chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
This story was amazing! Just the right amount of angst and strife to keep it entertaining and the plot moving. I want to go on an island vacation now! I loved how it felt like we were reading her book. I kept wondering if she was going to write their story. Thank you for writing a believable twins plot! One of the very few I've read in fan fics! In my mind they are having twin girls again. My 5th and 6th are fraternal twin girls. My fouth, an adorable little boy, is nicknamed Monster. Must be something about being the fourth. He's the most adorable little terror. He has taken down his much larger brother and big sisters many times. Doesn't seem to understand that he is little and plows them down. I wish I could blame it on sports, but he's never seen any! Good times at our house. I found it interesting that the current generation has quite large families while most of them were only children in your story. I always wanted a big family growing up and six certainly is! I love it though!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 25 . 8/14/2014
Love this story!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
Loved it! sweet proposal!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Fantastic chapter! Poor Bella!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter! Poor Bella!
keraatchleygmail. com chapter 20 . 8/14/2014