Reviews for Tides of Fate
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 42 . 10/9/2016
Man I couldn't stop reading this story. it was so long but so worth it. Thank you for sharing this piece of you and not taking it down when the plagiarizers started messing with you.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/16/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story, it's one of the best!
Babecullen chapter 41 . 3/1/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY. The emotions it brings out of you are so real. I love that I can laugh and cry with this story.
Atwiggs chapter 41 . 2/16/2016
Wow I simply loved this Fic. It was wonderful to read! I like to wish I was Bella and I had Edward. Oh! Shame on me I've been married a long time! Of course I love my husband but it's fun to pretend ;).

We are going through a horrible time right now with both of disabled and stuck in bed. It's awful and I pray things will get better. The depression just makes you want to give up, you know. Sorry to drop that on you. I need to find another wonderful story to escape with. Writers like you are truly a blessing for me! Thank you with all my heart for writing this lovely story sweetie! God Bless-Anita
Atwiggs chapter 40 . 2/16/2016
I loved the memorial for his parents, so beautiful. What a sweet, crazy and beautiful wedding!
Atwiggs chapter 39 . 2/15/2016
Oh I just loved that Epi! Especially poor Edward trying to survive for a whole weekend without his love. Especially with the boys watching! Then Bella and her "pink" bathrobe. So funny. Her book she wrote for him...Awwww! Poor Charlie having to hear all the sexy remarks about their sex capades from the guys! It was a love packed Epi and lovely to read! Now Bella is pregnant! I can't believe Edward hasn't figured out...I must read more now!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
I loooove long chapters, especially when they come with fabulous talent!

Poor Emmett, what about Kylie's birth father? I can't remember what his story was. I guess he either didn't want her or he's dead or in Jail.

I hope Emmett, Kylie and Rosalie will have a wonderful future. I hope they all get therapy.
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 2/11/2016
Wow! It's been a long time since you wrote this. I just found it about a week ago. You see, people still love to read about Bella and Edward especially when talented writers such as yourself leave these wonderful stories here for us. My health keeps me in bed, my husband is waiting for surgery. It Sucks! It truly makes my life so much better when I find and read these amazing stories to help me escape. Thank you so much sweetie!

I had a feeling she wouldn't leave the resort without him. I wonder where they will end up in the end. Hmmm.
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 2/10/2016
Since Emmett was so badly hurt by that bitch Lauren, he seems to be holding back on proposing to Rose. I think he'll give in soon and pop the ?

So happy that's the end of Tanya! Bitch! Now E&B can relax! I loved this chappie it was so full of love & payback, yes! I love this family so much! Can't wait to read more, now!
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 2/10/2016
I love this freaking Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
So sweet,maybe if I could cuddle up on that lounger with those four I could get some good sleep too! I need it, I never sleep more than four hours since I've been bedridden. A nice cuddle sounds wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 2/8/2016
I almost felt sorry for Tanya-NOT! I hate her! This chappie was so funny!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
So funny!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
I didn't know about Twilight until early 2011. I missed so much! Especially in Fanfic damn it! A lot of people have moved on. Especially since Kristen and Rob split. I'm glad these stories are still here and that people still write them. I'm stuck in bed now but so grateful to still find great stories like this one to help me escape! Thanks so much for writing sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 2/4/2016