Reviews for Esme's Wedding Day
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
aw i LOVE this story so far! i'm going to finish reading it but it's so cute i couldn't help reviewing it now. this is the same anonymous who just reviewed your other story (the c/e oneshot during the battle in bd) and i just want to say that i love all your stories! carlisle/esme are my favorites in the whole book haha :) even more than edward/bella... but only a little bit don't throw things haha
Lacy-Jane chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Fabulous story!
Carlisle's Fave Patient chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Oh!

this was so absolutely sweet!

I loved the wayhe was so sweet and caring with he!

good job!
Amazon Princess chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Very enjoyable story. Carlisle and Esme are two of my favorite characters in the Twilight Saga.

Certain things caught my eye. Carlisle having read and studied everything as up-to-date as possible medically, would know the basic mechanics of sex, so it would be more logical for him to say something about reading about and then the wonder of actually experiencing it, and that as they are soulmates, much of it seemed to come naturally. And the adding of music by Frank Sinatra to the story which I would guess takes place in the 1920s. Frank Sinatra was still a boy then. He did not start singing professionally until the late 1930s and didn't gain fame until the 1940s. Far more likely would have been jazz recordings by artists like Louis Armstrong, or classical opera by Caruso, things such as that.

But it is still a very lovely, tender story and kudos to you.
TwiliteAddict chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
I am a total E&C fan too. I enjoyed your story very much. My favorite part: singing the words to the Sinatra song. The words were as perfect as the moment. Great job. If you get a chance, check out my E&C story. I'd love to hear a review from another E&C fan. Keep up the sweet fluffy work!
His Half Blood Princess chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
PLEASE write a few more chapters! I loved this! It was so sweet - the water fight was perfect! I could just see it unfolding in my mind as I read.

Great job!
Ann Mikealson chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
amazing chapter it was so romatic and seet and everything :D
ES3 chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
I thought this was really cute and you wrote them adorably!

Two small notes that you are welcome to take or leave... I'm not sure that the word "tankini" was invented back in the 1920's, so if you wanted to change that one small word it might seem more like a period piece. The other thing, is that while I also wrote Carlisle as a virgin in my version of this story, I suspect that he probably would have had SOME clue as to what to do after medical school and several centuries of being a doctor. Just a thought, and I truly did enjoy this story!
WaitingForForever chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This is a wonderful story, you write beautifully, and i really think you capture Esme's character perfectly, especially in your opening chapter. I look forward to reading more! :)
ChocolateGal16 chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
As promised, here's the review!

A brilliant chapter, so romantic, I couldn't stop smiling when I was reading it!

You should deinately write those other chapters!
Lady Draculea chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
A... herd of mountain lion? Herd signifies herbivores, like deer. Technically, it's a range of mountain lion, but you can get away with pack... except, mountain lions are solitary creatures, so there wouldn't be large groups of them.

Otherwise, cute story, even if the chapters are short.

Lady D
Ann Mikealson chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
its beautiful i like the idea of having a story about carlisle and esme, they are my favorite couple :D
Moumou38 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
cute story ! I love it !

French at the end ? (forever, you should write "pour toujours" instead of "pour jamais" ... I'm French ;) )
CCandBS chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
i really like what you have done here...I think it is really fluffy and romantic 3 pleas get their honeymoon up VERY soon!

ECandBS
AlternativeRocker chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier but I have been reading this since it began and I really like it. Can't wait for Chapter 5 by the way!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »